Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Make special Username items bought directly from Sellix

by Snake1337 - 25 April, 2022 - 06:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 May, 2022 - 03:56 PM by Snake1337. Edited 1 time in total.)
(02 May, 2022 - 03:35 PM)Winter Wrote: Show More
(29 April, 2022 - 07:24 AM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More
(28 April, 2022 - 05:44 PM)pixed Wrote: Show More
wut no, then there is no or less point of the credits system

This is only for 3 items out of idk 100 , plus these items cannot be bought with shared credits , u cannot buy it from credit trading or gambled credits , the credit system is not involved at all. So it's better to buy them directly from sellix to avoid the long boring process of approval.
i don't know if you thought about this but usually one of the reason that you would buy special item would be the credit award like when you bought the crown you will get the 1m award.

It did came to my mind ngl .
[Image: Wg36tnm]https://imgur.com/Wg36tnm

But if u see those award also needs requesting, it also needs to follow the process of verification , if they are not directly linked to the purchase.
Anyway i think it's pretty easy if u see a crown , and the guy request the 1m award , mods can approve the request , since they now know that he bought the item directly no need to verifty for the awards.
[Image: 7xibycc.jpg]

Make your own Luck
This post is by a banned member (ApolloArt) - Unhide
ApolloArt  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 May, 2022 - 03:56 PM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More
(29 April, 2022 - 07:24 AM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More
This is only for 3 items out of idk 100 , plus these items cannot be bought with shared credits , u cannot buy it from credit trading or gambled credits , the credit system is not involved at all. So it's better to buy them directly from sellix to avoid the long boring process of approval.
i don't know if you thought about this but usually one of the reason that you would buy special item would be the credit award like when you bought the crown you will get the 1m award.

But if u see those award also needs requesting, it also needs to follow the process of verification , if they are not directly linked to the purchase.
Anyway i think it's pretty easy if u see a crown , and the guy request the 1m award , mods can approve the request , since they now know that he bought the item directly no need to verifty for the awards.

Im sure ksz will not allow this, in the end it will just a loss for the user. I know that you just want it to be less hassle so Kiss
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
@j1n exp. 5/5/2024
----------------------------------------------
Best Certification Services Click the Banner Below
[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
@AzureGod 5/15/2024
[Image: zTos3Zp.gif]
@18 Karat 5/18/2024
Make money off cracked : Beginning
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 May, 2022 - 03:58 PM)Winter Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2022 - 03:56 PM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More

Im sure ksz will not allow this, in the end it will just a loss for the user. I know that you just want it to be less hassle so Kiss

it's too early to say no...let's hope for the best. One more way is to link award with special username items , like the thing which happens when getting user upgrade . Anyways thanks for ur comments.
[Image: 7xibycc.jpg]

Make your own Luck
This post is by a banned member (Aachen) - Unhide
Aachen  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
+1
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads