Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐Frisk.chat Config⭐| ✅ FULL CAPTURE ✅ | Hybrid(API + Selenium) | Onlyfans Alternative

by Omylord - 06 May, 2022 - 06:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (ukanouar2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (why5144) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (fwafa21) - Unhide
fwafa21  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks testing now
This post is by a banned member (SA3DoN44) - Unhide
SA3DoN44  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks
This post is by a banned member (zsczsssssssssssss) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (imaleecherr) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(06 May, 2022 - 06:39 PM)Omylord Wrote: Show More
I want to preface this by saying this took me hours to make and to get everything right. 
Since this is the only Frisk config out there with capture I could easily sell this config or the hits from it but instead I am releasing to the public.

So please show your support by leaving me +Rep as well as a like on this thread!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frisk.chat Hybrid(API & Selenium) Config
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxies: Any
Type: Email:Pass
Recommended Bots: 50-100
CPM: 4000+
Captures: Balance, Card, Subscriptions, Subscription Status.
If account is a model/content creator, it will capture Name, Username, Age, Location, # of Followers, Posts, Photos, Videos, & Likes.
Accounts that have no card, account balance, and no subscriptions will go to Custom.

This is a Hybrid config meaning it firsts checks if account is good via API (hence the good CPM).  If account is good it will then run through Selenium to provide capture.
Config is set in Headless mode(so that Chrome doesn't visually open) but you can mess with any of the settings you want.

If you've never used a Selenium config before,  you will need chromedriver based on the version of chrome you're running from here:

https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads

If you don't know what version to get, open up your chrome browser, and hit the 3 dots in top right, then Help > About Google Chrome.
This will tell you what version of chrome you're running and then you can download the correct chrome driver.

You need to put the chromedriver in your Openbullet > bin Folder.
Also within Openbullet in Settings > Selenium, you will need to make sure your Chrome.exe location is set correctly.

fafafa