Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

WARNING DO NOT USE RDP.SH (They Scamming Own Customers)

by TeamEAService - 06 May, 2022 - 09:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 May, 2022 - 10:17 PM)Underlord Wrote: Show More
i hope starkrdp.io isnt involved in this... i lost some money a while ago without me downloading shit and all thought i got ratted somehow..

StarkRDP.io and RDP.sh is the same company.
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (Underlord) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 May, 2022 - 10:30 PM by VAVE.)
(06 May, 2022 - 10:24 PM)Underlord Wrote: Show More
(06 May, 2022 - 10:22 PM)amboss Wrote: Show More
(06 May, 2022 - 10:17 PM)Underlord Wrote: Show More
i hope starkrdp.io isnt involved in this... i lost some money a while ago without me downloading shit and all thought i got ratted somehow..

StarkRDP.io and RDP.sh is the same company.
Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 isnt florain the owner of stark?

the company operating both websites is owned by florain and finndev. and it operates under their legal names. they even have their own asn for the ips they are operating.
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (StarkRDP) - Unhide
StarkRDP  
ShineOnEm
Threads
3 Years of service
As in all other similar cases, you or the person who had access to the server has been infected. 
Speaking of rdp.sh no one can see your server password beside you (not even the support can) and thus there is no one other responsible for any loss than you.

Good luck on trying to sue us. The only person we can sue here is you for the public defamation.
[Image: header_img_5_1637520700.gif]

#1 RDP Provider
This post is by a banned member (TeamEAService) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 May, 2022 - 11:43 AM)StarkRDP Wrote: Show More
As in all other similar cases, you or the person who had access to the server has been infected. 
Speaking of rdp.sh no one can see your server password beside you (not even the support can) and thus there is no one other responsible for any loss than you.

Good luck on trying to sue us. The only person we can sue here is you for the public defamation.

We are a group of over 50 people doing this and only a few of us used rdp.sh, everyone else was fine who hasnt used rdp.sh
The 4 ppl including me where the only one who hosted it on rdp.sh and we are the only ones who got scammed.

Youre telling me that we got "infected" but there wasnt anything by what we could be got infected, because there was nothing else installed.
The only one singe tool ive downloaded to this rdp was one was which I combiled myself from the sourcecode.

Of course I was searching the mistake on my end first, but when I compare everything togheter there is just nothing left, also why the "hacker" was cleaning the logs when they got the money already.

Youre right there is no way now to proove to the audience what really happened and you guys will telling the same shit over and over again.
Hopefully this thread will help some people to make the right decission when choosing a rdp provider.
[Image: team-ea.gif]