Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How do people sell robux so cheap?

by FastmOcean - 29 May, 2022 - 10:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (FastmOcean) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 May, 2022 - 10:25 AM by FastmOcean. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hey, so i want to find out how people sell robux so cheap and still make profit.

Yesterday i bought 4500 robux which is like 50$ on-site and he only asked 13,5$. He bought it from the official roblox site on my account, i tried vpning to every country to check prices but they all were around 50$.

I also see people selling 2M robux daily at a rate of 2/1k (2$ for 1000) which means they make profit selling 1000 robux for 2$. How do these guys get 10$ roblox value for under 2$?

I tried checking black market servers with limiteds but rates are like 1.7/1k value there so theres no way to make profit selling 1k for 2$.

Anyone got any ideas? Would be nice, thanks.

https://prnt.sc/EWaHsQwW12Dh
This post is by a banned member (Fr3y) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Fractioner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FastmOcean) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 May, 2022 - 10:31 AM)Fractioner Wrote: Show More
(29 May, 2022 - 10:24 AM)SharkzSploits Wrote: Show More
Hey, so i want to find out how people sell robux so cheap and still make profit.

Yesterday i bought 4500 robux which is like 50$ on-site and he only asked 13,5$. He bought it from the official roblox site on my account, i tried vpning to every country to check prices but they all were around 50$.

I also see people selling 2M robux daily at a rate of 2/1k (2$ for 1000) which means they make profit selling 1000 robux for 2$. How do these guys get 10$ roblox value for under 2$?

I tried checking black market servers with limiteds but rates are like 1.7/1k value there so theres no way to make profit selling 1k for 2$.

Anyone got any ideas? Would be nice, thanks.

https://prnt.sc/EWaHsQwW12Dh

I'm also assuming that they're just using stolen credit cards, beaming, or games. Either way, they're for sure making a profit. But I'll tell you for sure, I would use Microsoft accounts to card robux and sell it at like 3/1k. And make easy profit.  kek

And how would i card microsoft?
This post is by a banned member (Fractioner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (fknMega) - Unhide
fknMega  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
they hack roblox servers Pissed
[Image: WDhXZu4.gif] 
[Image: sig.gif]

[Image: ezgif-1-7dde2d66f9.gif]

Get Discord User's Info