Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CLOSED

by Azazel - 29 May, 2022 - 11:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Azazel) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sadnigga2) - Unhide
sadnigga2  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
welcome  Kiss
This post is by a banned member (Oxyde) - Unhide
Oxyde  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Hello, In order to change your username to an already taken name, you can check out this thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Staff-Acquirin...es--659887

A supreme upgrade is required in this case and you can purchase it from here: https://cracked.io/upgrade.php

Welcome to the forum !
This post is by a banned member (scoppa) - Unhide
scoppa  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Welcome aboard
This post is by a banned member (Croketas) - Unhide
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
hey, welcome azazel, enjoy :)

hello i'm unbanned after 1 year  [Image: PepeBlush.png]
This post is by a banned member (acan72) - Unhide
acan72  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 May, 2022 - 11:54 PM)Azaz3l Wrote: Show More
Hello, cracked.io. My name is Azazel and I have been checking this forum out for a while now. This forum has similar trades to other ones that I am currently using like Torum and HF. I read some threads that tell me it is possible to change your username based on a supreme upgrade if the account is already registered? I am looking to get Azazel. My current contact forms are jabber / telegram. Private message me on cracked.io to get these. I hope to chat with some regulars that can introduce me to the market and some other users too look out for. My current plans are to move product on this forum I checked out some other vendors and their prices. I think I can sell and move product fast on here. Can someone tell me if there is a way to get the username @Azazel.

PGP

Show ContentSpoiler:

Welcome

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]
USE CODE LAUNCH10 FOR 10% OFF
@Liars
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 May, 2022 - 11:54 PM)Azaz3l Wrote: Show More
Hello, cracked.io. My name is Azazel and I have been checking this forum out for a while now. This forum has similar trades to other ones that I am currently using like Torum and HF. I read some threads that tell me it is possible to change your username based on a supreme upgrade if the account is already registered? I am looking to get Azazel. My current contact forms are jabber / telegram. Private message me on cracked.io to get these. I hope to chat with some regulars that can introduce me to the market and some other users too look out for. My current plans are to move product on this forum I checked out some other vendors and their prices. I think I can sell and move product fast on here. Can someone tell me if there is a way to get the username @Azazel.

PGP

Show ContentSpoiler:

Welcome to the Forum Sir

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (Wardell) - Unhide