Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Browser password, history, autofills, desktop telegram,discord, crypto apps Stealer

by vameonJame - 05 June, 2022 - 09:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (artro099) - Unhide
artro099  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 June, 2022 - 09:23 PM)vameonJame Wrote: Show More
My first thread, basically this is a logger / password stealer and almost everything else for desktop. 

I found this on github and decided to make it send to discord too instead of just telegram which was lowkey broken and I'll provide the tutorial and everything here just because I don't even use it.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I DID NOT FUCKING CODE ANY OF THIS OTHER THAN THE PHP AND THE PART TO MAKE IT SEND TO DISCORD INSTEAD OF JUST TELEGRAM SINCE TELEGRAM FUCKS UP ALOT. I POSTED THE VIRUSTOTAL ONLY FOR THE PHP IDFK HOW TO DO IT FOR THE SOURCE CODE IF ADMINS HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW TO DO IT!
:weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: Pepe Pepe Pepi :monkas: :monkas: :monkas: :monkas: Pepe

receba ou gol
This post is by a banned member (mizhdux259) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Francis04) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (snelly) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LuckingAdvvvvvv) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lSandWhalel) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
We will burn
"Ok, listen... Life is meaningless. Yes, you are right. Life is meaningless, and that's fu**ing wonderful. You can choose EVERYTHING. From NOTHING. Understand?... Chimney boy."
- Reinz, the Heartless, Living Dead with Soul
[Image: naice.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Ayoubandyoussef) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
tyy
This post is by a banned member (matin85) - Unhide
matin85  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 June, 2022 - 09:23 PM)vameonJame Wrote: Show More
My first thread, basically this is a logger / password stealer and almost everything else for desktop. 

I found this on github and decided to make it send to discord too instead of just telegram which was lowkey broken and I'll provide the tutorial and everything here just because I don't even use it.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I DID NOT FUCKING CODE ANY OF THIS OTHER THAN THE PHP AND THE PART TO MAKE IT SEND TO DISCORD INSTEAD OF JUST TELEGRAM SINCE TELEGRAM FUCKS UP ALOT. I POSTED THE VIRUSTOTAL ONLY FOR THE PHP IDFK HOW TO DO IT FOR THE SOURCE CODE IF ADMINS HAVE A PROBLEM PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW TO DO IT!
:weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: Pepe Pepe Pepi :monkas: :monkas: :monkas: :monkas: Pepe

discord