Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Serious question - have the balls and be honest

by PooofDevelopment - 18 July, 2022 - 12:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (Monero) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PooofDevelopment) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Wavy) - Unhide
Wavy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Damn, reading this thread almost brought a tear to my eye Pepe

Store/Discord

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group.
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Honestly, most days suck.  I come here because it brings some semblance of joy.
This post is by a banned member (Bloodhoundr) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PooofDevelopment) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (bejjenny) - Unhide
bejjenny  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 19 July, 2022 - 01:55 AM by bejjenny.)
No thats why I use drugs, copious amounts of them.  Money doesnt always equate to happiness.  I spend my time trying to learn crafts I have no business in working on

No thats why I use drugs, copious amounts of them.  Money doesnt always equate to happiness.  I spend my time trying to learn crafts I have no business in working on
This post is by a banned member (imvuxsant) - Unhide
imvuxsant  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
In the grand scheme of things, life is just short AF. One can just leave this world tomorrow or even minutes from now, you'll never know when it might happen. 

Am i happy with my life right now? No. But i'm doing everything i can to work towards it instead of wallowing in self pity. At least i know i've tried my best. It is better than dying full of regrets so live each day as if it's your last, enjoy the very moment you are in and make the best out of it. 

However we might need something a little *extra* to help us get through the day. As long as it's not harming anyone around you why TF not. I smoke my brains out on some days just to get through the rough tides but after the stormy days, there will be smooth sailing days which you'll appreciate.

Rest when you have to but remember to get up to continue the grind. I believe happiness will come when one finally discovers and fulfills their purpose here on earth.