Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How did you guys learned programming?

by godhypnos - 20 July, 2022 - 11:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alexandrine) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I think the best way to learn is to have a project in mind, and start small. Learning by yourself is the best way you only have to start and google things you are not sure about StackOverflow is your best friend in this world.
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 July, 2022 - 11:44 PM by lesnos.)

(21 July, 2022 - 09:44 PM)Vntidoted Wrote: Show More
I think the best way to learn is to have a project in mind, and start small. Learning by yourself is the best way you only have to start and google things you are not sure about StackOverflow is your best friend in this world.

literally this
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (webs) - Unhide
webs  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 July, 2022 - 11:13 AM)godhypnos Wrote: Show More
Idk if it's okay to ask it but is everyone here really knowledgeable of programming like you guys went to school and study or you guys just learned everything here in this forum?  Let me hear your thoughts  PepeBlush

(In specific this is how I learned Python). I started to watch youtube videos on the basics and attempt to make projects, nothing big but just something that I thought was cool. When I got an error or something I barely understood I would learn about it. Eventually, I would try to learn stuff that was more in-depth (Making requests, selenium, and Discord bots), I already had a big interest in bots and automation so that's what I focused on. Having friends that also program is really useful especially if they have more experience, I had a few friends and it's definitely what kept me motivated. 
pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (Shield) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (godhypnos) - Unhide
godhypnos  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 July, 2022 - 09:29 AM by godhypnos.)
(21 July, 2022 - 09:44 PM)Vntidoted Wrote: Show More

thank you sir, im still practicing everyday. everybody here in this forum are my inspiration and wanted to be one too, like good in coding

(22 July, 2022 - 06:21 AM)webs Wrote: Show More
(20 July, 2022 - 11:13 AM)godhypnos Wrote: Show More
Idk if it's okay to ask it but is everyone here really knowledgeable of programming like you guys went to school and study or you guys just learned everything here in this forum?  Let me hear your thoughts  PepeBlush

(In specific this is how I learned Python). I started to watch youtube videos on the basics and attempt to make projects, nothing big but just something that I thought was cool. When I got an error or something I barely understood I would learn about it. Eventually, I would try to learn stuff that was more in-depth (Making requests, selenium, and Discord bots), I already had a big interest in bots and automation so that's what I focused on. Having friends that also program is really useful especially if they have more experience, I had a few friends and it's definitely what kept me motivated. 
pepeokay

yes yes it is better to have friends with the same interest on something like coding. I'm happy on your journey mate, im going there too, dang i still have so much to learn. thanks for your response  PepeBlush

(22 July, 2022 - 07:53 AM)Shield Wrote: Show More
learn from different diffrent place , cracking hacking ,reversing software ,youtube videos...etc..just learning programming never help .need to play with it.

softwares, programming, cracking, technology is very wide. im still at the bottom mate but will sure try to follow your steps too. thanks for the response PepeBlush
"We receive exactly what we see.
See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it."

Smart Smart Smart

I'M NOT A SELLER. I'M HERE TO LEARN.
This post is by a banned member (Apostorial) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Codecademy and YouTube tutorials
[Image: STLkiLo.gif]
Sponsored By @TAL0N
This post is by a banned member (godhypnos) - Unhide
godhypnos  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 July, 2022 - 08:56 PM)Apostorial Wrote: Show More
Codecademy and YouTube tutorials

hmm codecademy, thanks for the suggestion sir. I will explore this one Hackerman
"We receive exactly what we see.
See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it."

Smart Smart Smart

I'M NOT A SELLER. I'M HERE TO LEARN.
This post is by a banned member (iAladeen361) - Unhide