Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Some type of color selection as a supreme member

by Diezaku - 26 July, 2022 - 06:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (Snake1337) - Unhide
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 July, 2022 - 06:12 PM)Diezaku Wrote: Show More
(26 July, 2022 - 06:11 PM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More
(26 July, 2022 - 06:10 PM)Diezaku Wrote: Show More
wait you can choose them when you have other ranks?

yes u can , just change ur ug from this link https://cracked.io/usercp.php?action=usergroups
oooh alright thanks, but yeah like I said above a color selection with colors that aren't already used would still be cool tho

welll , if u want unique colors there is this thing called custom UG which they sell for 5k$ per slot . ex @fivio
so they wont give unique colors for free.
[Image: 7xibycc.jpg]

Make your own Luck
This post is by a banned member (Diezaku) - Unhide
Diezaku  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 July, 2022 - 06:18 PM by Diezaku. Edited 1 time in total.)
(26 July, 2022 - 06:14 PM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More
(26 July, 2022 - 06:11 PM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More
yes u can , just change ur ug from this link https://cracked.io/usercp.php?action=usergroups
oooh alright thanks, but yeah like I said above a color selection with colors that aren't already used would still be cool tho

welll , if u want unique colors there is this thing called custom UG which they sell for 5k$ per slot . ex @fivio
I never said unique, I think you understood me wrong. Just some colors like red or anything else that isn't used by any other group yet and every supreme member can choose from them. Not unique. Also custom UGs differentiate since they are animated
[Image: mY4KP9Z.gif]
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 July, 2022 - 06:17 PM)Diezaku Wrote: Show More

I never said unique, I think you understood me wrong. Just some colors like red or anything else that isn't used by any other group yet and every supreme member can choose from them. Not unique. Also custom UGs differentiate since they are animated

i meant unique in the context as stated by you " another color than green " or "Ofc some colors that aren't used by any other ranks" , if u want any different color u need to pay for it animation or not.
Also they make u buy supreme if u want to achieve the @Heaven ug , so there's ur answer , want color that is only applicable for supreme users , achieve the milestone called heaven rank.

Make your own Luck
Diezaku  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 July, 2022 - 06:24 PM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More

i meant unique in the context as stated by you " another color than green " or "Ofc some colors that aren't used by any other ranks" , if u want any different color u need to pay for it animation or not.
Also they make u buy supreme if u want to achieve the @Heaven ug , so there's ur answer , want color that is only applicable for supreme users , achieve the milestone called heaven rank.
I think we are compeletely talking past each other, maybe you understand me wrong, maybe I understand you wrong. This was just a suggestion which came in my mind. A bunch of colors every supreme member can choose from. I never wanted it animated, I never wanted it unique. And I know that at the state of right now I gotta pay for a custom color since you told me. But my suggestion was a bunch of colors every supreme member can choose from, which aren't used and not specially animated either.
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 July, 2022 - 06:28 PM)Diezaku Wrote: Show More

I think we are compeletely talking past each other, maybe you understand me wrong, maybe I understand you wrong. This was just a suggestion which came in my mind. A bunch of colors every supreme member can choose from. I never wanted it animated, I never wanted it unique. And I know that at the state of right now I gotta pay for a custom color since you told me. But my suggestion was a bunch of colors every supreme member can choose from, which aren't used and not specially animated either.

As i stated u need to pay for every custom color , and color only for supreme is @Heaven which u want but there is a catch u need to achieve it . And this heaven requirement will not change since many users buy supreme to achieve heaven so big money invovled.
Since Custom Ug's are into play and is a big market, they take adding new colors or giving more options very seriously and only give it due to some necessity not suggestions . So thats my view .
Good luck with ur suggestion.

Make your own Luck
Diezaku  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 July, 2022 - 06:35 PM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More

As i stated u need to pay for every custom color , and color only for supreme is @Heaven which u want but there is a catch u need to achieve it . And this heaven requirement will not change since many users buy supreme to achieve heaven so big money invovled.
Since Custom Ug's are into play and is a big market, they take adding new colors or giving more options very seriously and only give it due to some necessity not suggestions . So thats my view .
I dont know if I understood you wrong now but where did I ever say I wanted the @Heaven color? "and color only for supreme is @Heaven which u want.." I only said I  would like some bunch of colors to select as a supreme member
Snake1337  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 July, 2022 - 06:37 PM)Diezaku Wrote: Show More

I dont know if I understood you wrong now but where did I ever say I wanted the @Heaven color? "and color only for supreme is @Heaven which u want.." I only said I  would like some bunch of colors to select as a supreme member
yeah u did understand me wrong i guess . well u want bunch of colors to select as supreme member right. there is not a bunch but there is one color for supreme which u can select which is @Heaven color , but u will not get it for free u will need to achieve it.

Make your own Luck
Diezaku  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 July, 2022 - 06:39 PM)Snake1337 Wrote: Show More
(26 July, 2022 - 06:37 PM)Diezaku Wrote: Show More
yeah u did understand me wrong i guess . well u want bunch of colors to select as supreme member right. there is not a bunch but there is one color for supreme which u can select which is @Heaven color , but u will not get it for free u will need to achieve it.

Oh alright yeah I must have misunderstood you, well I thank you for your view to that suggestion, have a great day! PepeBlush