Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What was the first thing you learned to make money ?

by KayT - 28 July, 2022 - 08:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (KayT) - Unhide
KayT  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Alright, we live in a world when people are lazy as shit, but want absolutely everything, because money is taking a bigger place in our lives each day. 

If you know that, you either can cry and thinking that the world is so unfair blablabla, or you think you will change the world by trying to take actions againt the rich vailains of this world.

If you chose the first one, sorry, but you ain't going to make it that way, and if you choose the second one, sorry, but it's impossible in our world.

Or you can just adapt, which I think is one of the best abilities a human can possess, adapting to any situation.

I learned that when I was pretty young, in fact I started making money when I was 14, and one of the first thing I leaned to make money, is that a human's brain has so many flaws, and if you can spot the biggest of their flaw, you can fucking make them do anything. Some people use this to totally take advantage of someone, which I absolutely do not recommend (obviously), but let me give you an example.

So I was 14, not really a popular kid, but everybody knew I was making money, and someone in my class was acting like a street guy, like he was doing robberies and shit, but in fact his parents were pretty rich and he never had to make money. So what do you see in this situation ? Just a dumb kid acting like he tough ? Yeah maybe, but I spotted something else, this kid needed recognitions, by any means. So I started talking to him, he was acting ofc and I told him ''Listen, you look like you have that street mentality and I like that, and I think you could make a lot of money if you knew the right person, let's talk after class.'' 

Believe me, he was hyped as a mf. So what did I do ? Simple, bought a big ass bag of weed from a local guy that I knew, and sold him for a CRAZY price, but like a CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY price, saying that he could sell it to anyone he knew. He didn't care about the price of the weed, he cared about the statut that this fucking bag of weed could give him, he'll be known as a drug dealer, so dumb girls are going to get interested, he'll make people think that he's money comes from this, so he'll get respect. Anyway I think you understood my point, pure social engineering.

Btw kids, don't do that, there is so many other ways to make money off the internet now, doing this now is absolutely not worth anymore, send me a DM if you want some advice to make money, but please don't do that

Anyway I'll be very interested to hear some of your stories !
This post is by a banned member (HorizonMP) - Unhide
HorizonMP  
Dreams
Threads
3 Years of service
Carding.

KayT  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(28 July, 2022 - 08:46 PM)Spongebob Wrote: Show More
Carding.
Alright, and how did you learn ? Did you knew someone or you learned by yourself ?
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 July, 2022 - 08:49 PM by CDSG.)
Suck dicks.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[ 30/06/2024 ]
@vyactor
[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]
[Image: ScwiUrA.png]
 [ 03/06/2024 ]
This post is by a banned member (HorizonMP) - Unhide
HorizonMP  
Dreams
Threads
3 Years of service
(28 July, 2022 - 08:48 PM)KayT Wrote: Show More
Carding.
Alright, and how did you learn ? Did you knew someone or you learned by yourself ?

Lots of lurking through forums and others. Until I met a guy who knew a guy. Who put me on the right tracks

KayT  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 July, 2022 - 08:59 PM by KayT.)
(28 July, 2022 - 08:48 PM)CDSG Wrote: Show More
Suck dicks.
Method will never be patched, I see a smart man over here

(28 July, 2022 - 08:51 PM)Spongebob Wrote: Show More
(28 July, 2022 - 08:48 PM)KayT Wrote: Show More
Carding.

Lots of lurking through forums and others. Until I met a guy who knew a guy. Who put me on the right tracks
Tell me if you feel the same way, but I feel like people don't even want to take their time to lurk through sites to learn, practice, understand what's wrong etc. I feel like they want to know everything the fastest way possible, and if it don't work they'll just give up.
This post is by a banned member (iAladeen361) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Bloodhoundr) - Unhide