Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Toxicity

by FastDelivery - 09 August, 2022 - 03:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (FastDelivery) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I believe at this point we can all agree that this forum has reached a higher than normal(in my opinion) level of toxicity and autism. Check SB, Scam reports on people fighting, things like rep abusing, etc.
Why do you think that's happening and what do you think we could do to stop it?
[Image: vXMweB7.png]

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Happening since mid-2021, in my opinion, it will solve itself when the current batch of users is exhausted and a new batch takes over, that's how community forums work, you cant change masses.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (clxdy) - Unhide
clxdy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 August, 2022 - 03:12 PM by clxdy. Edited 1 time in total.)
Agree. They should add an age requirement before someone joins the forum. I only come here to buy anything I cannot buy offsite. Overall the quality of the forum is shit, and the members are very toxic, from gang neg reps to people impersonating and trynna scam other members and still they arent banned even tho I have reported a couple times these cases, the situation was displaced cause they didnt scam yet.

To survive here all you need is an 1.2k crown and custom ug. The standards have really gone from one of the best forums when it comes to coding/reversing and originality to a forum full of farmers & retards, and refunders who just gain immunity on the forum with their money.

Most of the new members, only join cos they cant go outside and they are reflecting their miserable life on sb and forum, and these whatsocalled members form their own groups, and affect other normal members.

Also the begging for upgrades, is extraordinary. Most of the people I see in sb, with their lq contributions have gotten their upgrades from begging other people.

It is what it is.
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 August, 2022 - 03:18 PM by FastDelivery.)
(09 August, 2022 - 03:09 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
Happening since mid-2021, in my opinion, it will solve itself when the current batch of users is exhausted and a new batch takes over, that's how community forums work, you cant change masses.

I agree. Wonder when that new batch takes over, I'm really curious about the direction this forum will go on forwards.

(09 August, 2022 - 03:11 PM)clxdy Wrote: Show More
Agree. They should add an age requirement before someone joins the forum. I only come here to buy anything I cannot buy offsite. Overall the quality of the forum is shit, and the members are very toxic, from gang neg reps to people impersonating and trynna scam other members and still they arent banned even tho I have reported a couple times these cases, the situation was displaced cause they didnt scam yet.

To survive here all you need is an 1.2k crown and custom ug. The standards have really gone from one of the best forums when it comes to coding/reversing and originality to a forum full of farmers & retards, and refunders who just gain immunity on the forum with their money.

Most of the new members, only join cos they cant go outside and they are reflecting their miserable life on sb and forum, and these whatsocalled members form their own groups, and affect other normal members.

Also the begging for upgrades, is extraordinary. Most of the people I see in sb, with their lq contributions have gotten their upgrades from begging other people.

It is what it is.

Age requirement is not possible since that would ruin the whole idea of op-sec. You'd literally dox yourself just by registering. Being an old member here and being present on other forums aswell I can confirm that this forum is not shit, members are very toxic indeed. I didn't see any cases where scammers aren't banned. I agree on your statement that says: "All you need is a 1.2k crown and a custom UG". I believe that is normal to some extent. People owning custom UG and a 1.2k crown are less likely to scam than a non-upgraded heaven. Investing money in this forum is what keeps it alive after all, we're not doing charities around here. It should be normal for people that pay to have more credibility than people that don't since they'd lose their own investment in case of a ban. Unfortunately I 100% agree with your statement regarding standards and begging for upgrades. I can't say anything regarding new members since I haven't had any experience with them.

clxdy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 August, 2022 - 03:13 PM)Lucian Wrote: Show More

I agree. Wonder when that new batch takes over, I'm really curious about the direction this forum will go on forwards.

It is what it is.

Age requirement is not possible since that would ruin the whole idea of op-sec. You'd literally dox yourself just by registering. Being an old member here and being present on other forums aswell I can confirm that this forum is not shit, members are very toxic indeed. I didn't see any cases where scammers aren't banned. I agree on your statement that says: "All you need is a 1.2k crown and a custom UG". I believe that is normal to some extent. People owning custom UG and a 1.2k crown are less likely to scam than a non-upgraded heaven. Investing money in this forum is what keeps it alive after all, we're not doing charities around here. It should be normal for people that pay to have more credibility than people that don't since they'd lose their own investment in case of a ban. Unfortunately I 100% agree with your statement regarding standards and begging for upgrades. I can't say anything regarding new members since I haven't had any experience with them.

The age part was a joke and I disagree with the custom ug part. Of course, they finance the forum as its not small money in game but the current status of these UGs is that they offer too much and ruin the equality. A custom UG should be just like a sort of a clan, where they have a few perks within their usergroup. And combining these custom UG perks with the these username items which cost that much, it just ruins it. Its overpowering these people and ruining the core functionality of a forum.

You can just go in sb, and you see a shinny member insult u, and once u do the same thing, he will -30, you. What are you gonna do? -6 him back? Thats just pathetic. And it ruins your honest desire to stay on forum
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 August, 2022 - 03:28 PM by FastDelivery.)
(09 August, 2022 - 03:24 PM)clxdy Wrote: Show More

It is what it is.

The age part was a joke and I disagree with the custom ug part. Of course, they finance the forum as its not small money in game but the current status of these UGs is that they offer too much and ruin the equality. A custom UG should be just like a sort of a clan, where they have a few perks within their usergroup. And combining these custom UG perks with the these username items which cost that much, it just ruins it. Its overpowering these people and ruining the core functionality of a forum.

You can just go in sb, and you see a shinny member insult u, and once u do the same thing, he will -30, you. What are you gonna do? -6 him back? Thats just pathetic. And it ruins your honest desire to stay on forum

You don't insult them back? That's not how you respond as a rational human being to an insult.

You report them accordingly, that's why we have staff on payroll.

clxdy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 August, 2022 - 03:27 PM)Lucian Wrote: Show More

You don't insult them back? That's not how you respond as a rational human being to an insult.

Nobody will have the audacity and nerve to take the insult, save it in the pocket and when you go home, you tell your parents.

Especially doing this online
Threads
5 Years of service
(09 August, 2022 - 03:29 PM)clxdy Wrote: Show More
(09 August, 2022 - 03:27 PM)Lucian Wrote: Show More

Nobody will have the audacity and nerve to take the insult, save it in the pocket and when you go home, you tell your parents.

Especially doing this online

I'm gonna be honest with you here. If you aren't able to take a simple insult without responding, you're mentally weak. That's pretty much all there is to it.