Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[community warning ] VERIFPRO.NET same as stealthway scammer

by Mademan - 24 August, 2022 - 06:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (Mademan) - Unhide
Mademan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 August, 2022 - 06:52 AM by Mademan. Edited 2 times in total.)
Well i wont talk about high  prices with very low quality , still anyone have the right to buy from any shop they want 

but I can’t stand seeing a scammer , scam multiple times with different names and go away with it 

right now ,  verifpro sell exactly same products as stealthway which is banned and verifpro  who has a a scam report right now , have exactly same website + many complains on other forums 

please be aware i found out that he is stealthway cuz he is currently running an add on another forum where he is not banned yet ,and on all other forums he is the second name
 i which he got banned on all other forums 

https://postimg.cc/gwvf9mq3

Proofs : 

https://postimg.cc/ftqDVM31
https://postimg.cc/Xr63GHJN
https://postimg.cc/7bcqDYr2
https://postimg.cc/0bwPNR9H
https://postimg.cc/5Y2f9Xtw
https://postimg.cc/Dmm7t4Hh
https://postimg.cc/Kk1vrKym
https://postimg.cc/yDTdV4PC
https://postimg.cc/bGCwtxW6
I AM A MAN OF FORTUNE SO I MUST SEAK MY FORTUNE

ALWAYS CHECK VIA PM 
MY ONLY DISCORD : mademan#9072  ll  My Only Telegram : @Mademans
[Image: w-P5v6bg-Imgur.gif]
This post is by a banned member (iLikeYourProfile) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (godfatherofwealth) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Mademan) - Unhide
Mademan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 August, 2022 - 07:27 AM)godfatherofwealth Wrote: Show More
@Verifproacc *might* have scammed me, on another forum he advertised few hours delivery, I sent him $790 for a stripe account, and it's been five days and I have not received the Stripe account. I have kept meticulous track of every almost every forum he advertised on and will be creating a scam report against him on all if he doesn't give me the stripe account by tomorrow.

I understand that the staff of cracked.io can't really foresee if an ad is a scam or not, but the main reason I trusted the site was because cracked.io had a banner ad for his site, and now I may have lost $790 that I could not afford to lose.

I really hope @Verifproacc is able to give me the account I bought from him and keep his reputation.

What I don't understand is I found out @Verifpro was already banned off of these forums, he made a new account and then sold the exact same product and got banner ads for the product, potentially scamming more people.

If @Verifproacc actually comes and gives me the product I asked for and it works perfectly I will retract this and give a public apology, but I need this stripe account.

Even if he deliver now , in my opinion he need to be shutdown scammers stay scammers , even if they refund or deliver it’s only so they can later scam other people that wont report or don’t know abt scam reports … 
you can check on evry forum you will find same , people being scammed same way ,
i was selling stripe myself but after last update i stopped because i am aware all stripe even if I deliver and it’s full verified , (that’s if have payouts and selfie verified which is not the case for all noobs who sell stripe saying verified and it’s only first  verification ) it ill be banned later 
Stripe business have 3 verification 
and later after first 5k it ill be another verification so in summary if not old account with big transactions 
or an honest seller which ill provide support later 
It will be banned 100% even experts face problems with stripe , and you think newbie who can do id verification of stripe and call it verified wont lol
I AM A MAN OF FORTUNE SO I MUST SEAK MY FORTUNE

ALWAYS CHECK VIA PM 
MY ONLY DISCORD : mademan#9072  ll  My Only Telegram : @Mademans
[Image: w-P5v6bg-Imgur.gif]
This post is by a banned member (RedactedReturns) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 August, 2022 - 09:09 AM by RedactedReturns. Edited 1 time in total.)
Snip
This post is by a banned member (Verifproacc) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 August, 2022 - 06:35 PM by Verifproacc. Edited 3 times in total.)
Don't see reasons to call Verifpro scammer. Delays - true sometimes they occur especially on weekends. The only not good was long time ago, maybe like 1 year on nulled. Guy bought stripe and there was misunderstanding because he needed stripe with VCCs enabled. I told him what to do - he needed to fill the form and finally from that thread on nulled looks like it was resolved.

If some problems please make sure to write me on telegram, delays occur due to some of our suppliers having problems with stripe for example, when we make 3-5 accs, do deposits and they all come to ban

For stripe I delay guys really I don't reject it, it's now hard to deliver them fast, please be patient, I'm not gonna scam anyone here.
We are making few accs with transactions today and I will get those 2 accs that I need to deliver now and that I delay

@Verifproacc *might* have scammed me, on another forum he advertised few hours delivery, I sent him $790 for a stripe account, and it's been five days and I have not received the Stripe account. I have kept meticulous track of every almost every forum he advertised on and will be creating a scam report against him on all if he doesn't give me the stripe account by tomorrow.

I understand that the staff of cracked.io can't really foresee if an ad is a scam or not, but the main reason I trusted the site was because cracked.io had a banner ad for his site, and now I may have lost $790 that I could not afford to lose.

I really hope @Verifproacc is able to give me the account I bought from him and keep his reputation.

What I don't understand is I found out @Verifpro was already banned off of these forums, he made a new account and then sold the exact same product and got banner ads for the product, potentially scamming more people.

If @Verifproacc actually comes and gives me the product I asked for and it works perfectly I will retract this and give a public apology, but I need this stripe account.

man I will get you acc with few transactions within 1-2 days, we are making few accs today, we still fight with huge problem of accs bans but looks like we found solution

Guys stripe is hard to work with, we especially write on website that we don't provide warranty for stripe. It became harder last few months as you know, those of you who work with it. That's really problematic product but we don't want to stop selling it
This post is by a banned member (Timo) - Unhide
Timo  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 August, 2022 - 11:11 AM by Timo. Edited 2 times in total.)
(24 August, 2022 - 06:28 PM)Verifproacc Wrote: Show More
Don't see reasons to call Verifpro scammer. Delays - true sometimes they occur especially on weekends. The only not good was long time ago, maybe like 1 year on nulled. Guy bought stripe and there was misunderstanding because he needed stripe with VCCs enabled. I told him what to do - he needed to fill the form and finally from that thread on nulled looks like it was resolved.

If some problems please make sure to write me on telegram, delays occur due to some of our suppliers having problems with stripe for example, when we make 3-5 accs, do deposits and they all come to ban

For stripe I delay guys really I don't reject it, it's now hard to deliver them fast, please be patient, I'm not gonna scam anyone here.
We are making few accs with transactions today and I will get those 2 accs that I need to deliver now and that I delay

man I will get you acc with few transactions within 1-2 days, we are making few accs today, we still fight with huge problem of accs bans but looks like we found solution

Guys stripe is hard to work with, we especially write on website that we don't provide warranty for stripe. It became harder last few months as you know, those of you who work with it. That's really problematic product but we don't want to stop selling it

Fucking liar.
That was my thread, you straight up sold us a account that got banned within 4 days with around 4k on it AFTER we followed all your instructions, and only after I created that nulled thread that quickly ranked as #1 on Google when searching verifpro you refunded us the full amount.

You are a scammer and your service is shit, I only removed it because Lucas told me to.

Final edit: Found the thread and the full thread is still quoted in a comment.
It was security locked after 2 days because someone (I assume you) tried to log in, when we tried to recover with the Google voice account you provided we found out that the password was changed on that.

You eventually admitted that it was your "supplier" doing this.

So we bought a account, it got security locked because him or he's supplier tried to security lock it, we lost all money that was on there, and only after contacting the MPGH staff and creating a thread on nulled he refunded us the account cost.
This post is by a banned member (RedactedReturns) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 August, 2022 - 12:27 PM by RedactedReturns. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 August, 2022 - 06:28 PM)Verifproacc Wrote: Show More

Have you given the Stripe account to @godfatherofwealth yet? The longer you wait the worse it looks for you. He has already waited a week.