Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Gym

by xxsilentroxx - 26 April, 2019 - 07:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (ScottPreot) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 November, 2020 - 10:09 PM by ScottPreot.)
I took more than two years of pre-workout from Genius and was very happy. It filled me with a lot of energy and positive energy, I could easily set myself up for work of any nature and especially for training. After I discovered the nordictrack commercial 1750, I had to continue taking pre-workout because I was working myself out with various workouts - I liked the tool so much. Sport is a way of life, but you need to be very careful in it, so as not to harm yourself. Are you studying now? For example, the quarantine doesn't allow me to go to the gym
This post is by a banned member (adoption) - Unhide
adoption  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(13 November, 2020 - 03:02 PM)ScottPreot Wrote: Show More
I took more than two years of pre-workout from Genius and was very happy. It filled me with a lot of energy and positive energy, I could easily set myself up for work of any nature and especially for training. After I discovered the nordictrack commercial 1750, I had to continue taking pre-workout because I was working myself out with various workouts - I liked the tool so much. Sport is a way of life, but you need to be very careful in it, so as not to harm yourself. Are you studying now? For example, the quarantine doesn't allow me to go to the gym

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
This post is by a banned member (SeverinN) - Unhide
SeverinN  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Honestly, I didn't like gym earlier. I tried visiting it but for me, it wasn't cheap and, what's even more important, boring. But after finishing college I gave it another chance and I started lifting weights. What inspired me is this article. I understood that my previous approaches were wrong because I didn't pay attention to supplements and a proper diet.