Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Depression Advice?

by Fire1 - 27 April, 2019 - 04:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (ЛеДуцк) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Cyanide is the solution to depression
Leeching = Report (i check every post)
Leave A Like
Dont be a Leeching bitch

This post is by a banned member (jiheyox500) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 April, 2019 - 04:14 PM)Fire Wrote: Show More
(27 April, 2019 - 04:08 PM)KarosSkyArmy Wrote: Show More
If you're 12-16 Years old, Be patient, it will eventually go away KSZ

If you're not, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykvC3QXJb18

I got them when i was like 11 years old and i spent my whole time by cracking shit but when i was 13 i got a gf she somehow healed this shit fuck but after 1 year of being in a relationship we just broke up and now this shit coming again with much more worse btw im 14 now

(27 April, 2019 - 04:06 PM)Zombie Wrote: Show More
Get a bitch, cum on her ass and be happy; doing the same, works

I don't wanna waste my virginity on a bitch kek

First thing I'd say is prob to not seek advice on forums such as this one, toxic replies can make it worse. 
On a secondary note; you're 14, life's definitely going to get much harder and whatever you're going through right now is all in your head, it's easy to self diagnose depression, it's all so accessible nowadays with the internet, 
Go look for some hobbies make new friends join some new classes, take up a sport etc. 
There's sm to do at 14 with hardly any school work, enjoy your more stress-free years, you don't wanna reach 20 and have had a shit past. Focus on positives and move forward - set a goal & try and achieve it, dont just sit and think about being depressed, that's what actually makes you depressed. 

All shit aside, hopefully you start feeling better soon mate,  Hype
This post is by a banned member (ЛеДуцк) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 April, 2019 - 04:21 PM)1st Wrote: Show More

I got them when i was like 11 years old and i spent my whole time by cracking shit but when i was 13 i got a gf she somehow healed this shit fuck but after 1 year of being in a relationship we just broke up and now this shit coming again with much more worse btw im 14 now

First thing I'd say is prob to not seek advice on forums such as this one, toxic replies can make it worse. 
On a secondary note; you're 14, life's definitely going to get much harder and whatever you're going through right now is all in your head, it's easy to self diagnose depression, it's all so accessible nowadays with the internet, 
Go look for some hobbies make new friends join some new classes, take up a sport etc. 
There's sm to do at 14 with hardly any school work, enjoy your more stress-free years, you don't wanna reach 20 and have had a shit past. Focus on positives and move forward - set a goal & try and achieve it, dont just sit and think about being depressed, that's what actually makes you depressed. 

Or dont be a pussy and take the cyanide 
[Image: xpQfSgB.gif]
Leeching = Report (i check every post)
Leave A Like
Dont be a Leeching bitch

This post is by a banned member (Fire1) - Unhide
Fire1  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service

I really had a shitty past when i was like 5 im like a antisocial person i dont really have friends all i do is reading a same textbook whole years like a fucking nerd and when i was 8-10 years old i knew about hacking i got on a forums like this learnt a lot like how malware works and hosting a botnet i also had an interest in programming i started to learn VB.Net when i was 11 and my whole life spent on internet I got some friends but not so much I'm having a lot of fun with them but when i got home everything start to fall apart and i hate even a small noise 

Idk if i had life all my life was spent on computers
More likes = more release.
Leave a Like For More, it's just 1 click!
[Image: 687474703a2f2f6936372e74696e797069632e63...7a2e676966]
Don't get banned for leeching.
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f637261636b65642e746f2f69...6e2e706e67] Leechers will be REPORTED [Image: 68747470733a2f2f637261636b65642e746f2f69...6e2e706e67]
This post is by a banned member (jiheyox500) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 April, 2019 - 04:34 PM)Fire Wrote: Show More

I really had a shitty past when i was like 5 im like a antisocial person i dont really have friends all i do is reading a same textbook whole years like a fucking nerd and when i was 8-10 years old i knew about hacking i got on a forums like this learnt a lot like how malware works and hosting a botnet i also had an interest in programming i started to learn VB.Net when i was 11 and my whole life spent on internet I got some friends but not so much I'm having a lot of fun with them but when i got home everything start to fall apart and i hate even a small noise 

Idk if i had life all my life was spent on computers

maybe go see a doctor / talk to your parents.
This post is by a banned member (MONEY) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Atlantis) - Unhide
Atlantis  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 April, 2019 - 06:01 PM by Atlantis.)
(27 April, 2019 - 04:05 PM)Fire Wrote: Show More
Now everything in my life was fucked up idk why is this happening i dont wanna do anything i cant fucking move i don't enjoy the things i used to have fun my hobbies anything fuck everything I cant even fucking sleep at night like only 2-3 hours a day and sometimes i sleep all the time without doing anything i eat like 1-2 times a day the rest all coffee and i always had a panic and being afraid for no reason and I don't wanna hang out even with my best friend my thoughts will fuck me  and it will think all of my flaws and im afraid of being judged, I used to be happy idk why is this happening I can't even tell my parents

Talk with your parents about your depression, and go see a doctor, If you ever wanna talk about something you wanna say, Discord: Atlantis#1523
Or Speak with @MONEY Maybe he can help you
[Image: dqy6Sf1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (UndergroundLogic) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Have you tried CBD oil bro? There is always others out there mate, lost me mum & dad in the last year and a half(dad 2 days before my wedding...)