Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Depression Advice?

by Fire1 - 27 April, 2019 - 04:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (xxsilentroxx) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hi I am a Case Manager at a Psychiatric Hospital and I suffer from really awful Depression. What has been working for me is being surrounded by family members/friends. My next idea is to try CBD oil which hopefully wont come up in a drug test due to by job. My point being long story short is to never give up and always try something that will keep your mind busy/occupied. Hopefully that helps but please feel free to PM if you have any other concerns!
This post is by a banned member (HarveyJ) - Unhide
HarveyJ  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 April, 2019 - 04:34 PM)Fire Wrote: Show More
(27 April, 2019 - 04:21 PM)1st Wrote: Show More
(27 April, 2019 - 04:14 PM)Fire Wrote: Show More
I got them when i was like 11 years old and i spent my whole time by cracking shit but when i was 13 i got a gf she somehow healed this shit fuck but after 1 year of being in a relationship we just broke up and now this shit coming again with much more worse btw im 14 now

I don't wanna waste my virginity on a bitch kek

First thing I'd say is prob to not seek advice on forums such as this one, toxic replies can make it worse. 
On a secondary note; you're 14, life's definitely going to get much harder and whatever you're going through right now is all in your head, it's easy to self diagnose depression, it's all so accessible nowadays with the internet, 
Go look for some hobbies make new friends join some new classes, take up a sport etc. 
There's sm to do at 14 with hardly any school work, enjoy your more stress-free years, you don't wanna reach 20 and have had a shit past. Focus on positives and move forward - set a goal & try and achieve it, dont just sit and think about being depressed, that's what actually makes you depressed. 

All shit aside, hopefully you start feeling better soon mate,  Hype

I really had a shitty past when i was like 5 im like a antisocial person i dont really have friends all i do is reading a same textbook whole years like a fucking nerd and when i was 8-10 years old i knew about hacking i got on a forums like this learnt a lot like how malware works and hosting a botnet i also had an interest in programming i started to learn VB.Net when i was 11 and my whole life spent on internet I got some friends but not so much I'm having a lot of fun with them but when i got home everything start to fall apart and i hate even a small noise 

Idk if i had life all my life was spent on computers

How often do you masturbate?
Probably should cut that out if you do.
[font]Edit This Sig[/font]
This post is by a banned member (Slight) - Unhide
Slight  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
There 's nothing time cannot heal. You should be patient, the feeling might not go away after a good night of sleep but there's hope, everybody  has experienced periods of doubt.

You should probably try to identify what triggered this situation, it might help sort things out. If the feeling becomes unbearable , I strongly suggest that you seek medical help. A good therapy is often mandatory to turn your life around.

I wish you good luck,  Feel free to contact me if you need to talk :)
This post is by a banned member (Moonzk) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sarah09) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kiburici) - Unhide
Kiburici  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Bro, do drugs and u will be happy, trust me, i do this everyday Smart
[Image: 4QLnoTS.png]
This post is by a banned member (3thicalshad0w) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Smoke w33d until you'll be fine! <3
 [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13430156.gif]
This post is by a banned member (tamurastmr) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi bud, if you're looking for real advice in a forum like this, I don't think it's a good choice.

Having several friends diagnosed as a person with clinical depression, what I think will best for you in this moment is looking for an environment where you're accepted as who you are, while they would not hesitate to share things that they think will be the best for you, because otherwise you will be stuck on a condition where others will hinders your growth because they only care about your current self. Still, the environment where you are feel like you're the greatest loser isn't good either. Also if you're having good relationship w/ your family try to open up little by little as in your state what you'll need most is a companion. Just chat if you need one! :)

Best of luck!