Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Depression Advice?

by Fire1 - 27 April, 2019 - 04:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (SoPro) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (heroinfather) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Xarayh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (dedezdzedze) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
dont get depression youll be fine
This post is by a banned member (Radioskull) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Find a therapist you trust
This post is by a banned member (Duncan Idaho) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Work on your mental state. Therapy may work for some but I wouldn't count on it. You have to be willing to help yourself, care for your own well being. Read 'Man's Search for Meaning', looking at life through the view of a holocaust victim really makes you appreciate your current situation. We all die, everyone has to deal with shit, it's all about how you go about life. Either shake it off or stress out about it. You can spend you're life contemplating everything wrong or live for the moments when you're happy.
This post is by a banned member (KylieShorta) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2020 - 02:30 PM by KylieShorta.)
Depression is not something that  human has naturally from birth! Be strong, don't focus on images or thoughts that come to you. Stand and with voice say that you don't accept depression in to your life.  Seek truth and love and you will be free. Another alternative is sport and communication with friends and good people who are open and have good intentions. Share with them what you feel. If they ignore you or say with their right hand on your shoulder - You will be fine! And sarcastic content and with false intensions will be on them - free from those people. Make changes in life and surroundings. Sport is good motivator, if interested look here this boots up your body and will make you strong as never with kratom and will be focused for beginning in sport and everything else.
This post is by a banned member (yogiescool) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2020 - 09:55 PM by yogiescool.)
My girlfriend had some kind of those depression, and it led her to suicidal thought. At some point, she needs meds because of her negativity. At least, the first thing you want to do is tell someone close to you. Doesnt have to be parents. Just remember that we are not alone, even we claim ourself to be the most introvert human ever. You are not alone..

That girlfriend is now my wife. It sure was a challenge for me, but we have to believe that we are all human, we can past from anything..