Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Depression Advice?

by Fire1 - 27 April, 2019 - 04:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (Alin432) - Unhide
Alin432  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 January, 2021 - 03:25 PM by Alin432.)
It'll be all right, you're not alone. My friend went through this. She had been depressed for 3 years. It all started after breaking up with a guy. She moved to another city, but it didn't help her. She began to lead a dissolute life, but those acquaintances with whom she met at parties did not help her. She started drinking a lot and lost her job. I was told this story by her sister, who helped her. Her sister was able to help her get rid of bad habits. She would encourage her, tell her positive stuff. They switched 3 psychiatrists. One day, one of the doctor recommended to her kratocaps. Her sister said it helped her alot with the therapy. After some time, she stopped using them. Now she is already working, she has a boyfriend and she leads an active life. Love life and remember all problems can be solved.
This post is by a banned member (MurderSkillz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (BrisVease) - Unhide
BrisVease  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 November, 2021 - 03:54 AM by BrisVease. Edited 1 time in total.)
Omg, what does this love do to people that after the split they are depressed and don't want to live anymore? If we are talking about a depression lasting about 3 years here only a professional can help you. Visit your GP and find out what to do next. If the feeling you call "depression" is actually sadness then I think cbd oil can help you. It worked for me when I was battling depression. A new hobby, relaxing on the beach, talking to friends very often, and taking a drop of CBD oil under the tongue daily that's what helped me get back to normal life.
This post is by a banned member (joopy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (charlesmox1) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Maybe it's your hormones, go to the doctor, if everything is fine then I advise you to change the city, work, environment, practice spiritual practices also, and do sports. You'll get over it.
This post is by a banned member (Bolin) - Unhide
Bolin  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I think it's really difficult. My husband was depressed and nothing helped him at all. I was only offered to try delta 8 vape juice because cbd products are aimed at solving this problem.  And I want to say that I helped him and was very lucky that we found this product. Therefore, I highly recommend people who have the same problems.
This post is by a banned member (AFROTO) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Alexbriller1) - Unhide