Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

GRAYWOLF SOFTWARE REVERSE ENGINEERING

by anthonyR013 - 29 April, 2019 - 04:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (baianofudido) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 April, 2019 - 04:46 AM)anthonyR013 Wrote: Show More
Quote:jlbkljlkjlkjj
Quote:I do not speak much English, I am Spanish but I want to contribute something in addition to leaving the moderators at peace with the leecher level, good to the serious, I bring this tool to desofuscar code of programs programmed in c # that has the IL vulnerability and that are compiled with the 4.0 framework, 
   even if you try, hehe just to use it it runs and drag the .exe to the graywolf and you're done

[Image: df727870785d1d3927bf56b69192f5c9.png]

Quote:                                                                                                                  DOWNLOAD
                                                                               [/color]       
This post is by a banned member (Kriptomoneda) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
thanks bud gotta check it out
This post is by a banned member (rebek23) - Unhide
rebek23  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (SrXapado) - Unhide
SrXapado  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Quote:eu gostei hehe
Quote:I do not speak much English, I am Spanish but I want to contribute something in addition to leaving the moderators at peace with the leecher level, good to the serious, I bring this tool to desofuscar code of programs programmed in c # that has the IL vulnerability and that are compiled with the 4.0 framework, 
   even if you try, hehe just to use it it runs and drag the .exe to the graywolf and you're done

Quote:                                                                                                                  DOWNLOAD
                                                                               [/color]       
This post is by a banned member (zarkiffn22344455) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (notleecher25) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Thank you so much
This post is by a banned member (snyeder) - Unhide
snyeder  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Quote:[font][font]thanks[/font][/font]
Quote:[font][font]No hablo mucho ingles, soy español pero quiero aportar algo ademas de dejar en paz a los moderadores con el nivel leecher, bueno a lo serio, traigo esta herramienta para desofuscar codigo de programas programados en c # que tiene el Vulnerabilidad IL y que están compilados con el marco 4.0, [/font][/font]
[font][font]   incluso si lo intenta, jeje, solo para usarlo, se ejecuta y arrastra el .exe al lobo gris y listo[/font][/font]

Quote:[font][font]                                                                                                                  DESCARGAR [/font][/font]
[font][font]                                                                               [/ color]       [/font][/font]
This post is by a banned member (lordkylua) - Unhide
lordkylua  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
TY I will check it