Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

My solution to fixing leeching / PREVENTING leeching

by warrenbuffett - 08 September, 2022 - 09:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (warrenbuffett) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TroopServices) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ItsBeen20YearsDaddy) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2022 - 09:12 PM by ItsBeen20YearsDaddy.)
ill fix leeching when @KSZ makes me mod kingpepo
HELPING TO BAN LEECHERS
 dorime 

[Image: 6rjxi1.gif] 
Made by @RealPsycho
This post is by a banned member (Low) - Unhide
Low  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
see and approved by low  ma'am
lows.lol - My personal site
UselessHosting.fun - All my garbage and skidded code 

[Image: Friendly.gif]
@Mario 10/07/2024

[Image: SibrillesTickets.gif]
@Sibrille - lifetime
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Empxthy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Mastiff) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Michael_Scofield) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2022 - 10:31 AM by Michael_Scofield.)
well first of all, the leechers definition here is kind of wrong! leechers are the people who leech away the content without contributing anything!, well if you say that leechers are the one who take content without dropping a like or anything then all the upgraded members are the same!

and to be honest i have been here since very long and i have seen some plebs who grown here posting shit stolen(leeching) content from other places and gained likes and reps! and they are now contributors, godlikes and heavens as well (no offense to any of these rank holders, the real ones they know that they arent and even they agree that there are some LQ plebs around in these ranks!) (i would totally agree with @Mastiff)

now i dont think leechers are any big issue! because they are the ones getting views to many threads, they are the once who bump your thread with replies, and well if you imagine this who forum being upgraded then you would barely get likes and replies (just imagine XD). and yeah its a cycle: leech....get banned....create new acc....leech!  and as @Empxthy said they are indirectly helping to the growth of the forum!

so yeah i mean everyone is a leecher dude! ill be really honest there are a very few original content makers! hence i stopped posting combos and shit and started posting my own methods and knowledge! atleast that is something original than leeched from somewhere! im fine being in low ranks than spam posting and reaching the top! :D anyways good attempt @warrenbuffett

RIP @Tomaat