(10 September, 2022 - 06:15 PM)fknMega Wrote: Show More
(10 September, 2022 - 06:12 PM)put Wrote: Show More
(10 September, 2022 - 06:09 PM)fknMega Wrote: Show More
I think the only way to actually prevent that is for the staff to ban only deals who were made in pms cause they can check it..
the current system is really broken

most of this can be faked fr

I would disagree , as if there is no proof of "contact" being linked with a forum user it makes it extremely hard to prove otherwise and most people here understand you can easily fake a screenshot etc or even replicate with "ascii" chars and invisible chars however can easily be checked with online char checkers.

also if someone did not scam I assume they would just tell staff to screenshare no and prove they have never spoke to a user in their life or received.

Well lets say someone says that the "scammer" deleted the chat, you can also modify messagelogger to show fake message logs..

Would still shown messages sent from "sender" and if that was the case the "scammer" could just add the profile and show messages sent from person accusing lol? works both ways of course if they are fake messages the discord tag of the "accuser" has used will have no messages at all received.

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: 728_1.jpg]