Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Why is everyone so against gay people and shit?

by aliensatoshi - 13 September, 2022 - 12:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (aliensatoshi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (vers210) - Unhide
vers210  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 September, 2022 - 03:27 PM)aliensatoshi Wrote: Show More
(13 September, 2022 - 06:43 AM)vers210 Wrote: Show More
You answered your own question that it's shit. It shouldn't be like this in the world

I didn't answer it, I said that its shit people actually care about being gay. idk idgaf about a lotta things, idk why other people care so much yk

Well, I wrote that shit, well, that's all
This post is by a banned member (Neokoi) - Unhide
Neokoi  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
I don't mind the just average gay person myself tbh. I feel like most people have issues with gay people (and the LGBTQ community in general) simply because of stereotypes and how they like to show off. There are many people who are gay/a part of LGBTQ who just feel the need to let everyone and their grandmothers cats know that they are gay and have to always wear rainbows or some shit. Or feel as though they "deserve more", are more "special" or "unique" for simply being gay.

Like no one cares if you're gay. Oh, you are gay so? Straight people don't go around saying "You know I'm actually straight if you weren't aware". Gay people who just mind their own life and don't try to force their beliefs onto other people, don't wear tons of rainbow clothes n shit like that would change stuff, etc I don't care about.

LGBTQ community is a bit like Twitter for the most part. There are some people on there who just say their own opinion and just is on there for news, but the majority are just cringe people who have to make sure everyone knows their sexuality, random gender, weird pronouns, and all other shit there is to know.