Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Lake of Quality in Shops

by blueeyiz702 - 25 September, 2022 - 06:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (blueeyiz702) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 September, 2022 - 07:35 AM by blueeyiz702. Edited 3 times in total.)
After spending close to $200.00 on products that don't work and not seeing any of them try to refund this week
I think they should be pulled up, it leaves a bad taste in you mouth and some of these Shop Keepers, What a joke,  should be more worried about the Customer than there Credibility.
Cause right now in my eyes a lot of you have Zero Credibility for your Crappy way of handling Customers!! I'm not saying any names, your so called Credibility my become more Incredible! [Image: monkah.png]
This is very nice Forum, with a lot of talented Men and Women that have crazy skills. So Cracked .IO could you maybe look into some of these shop owner practices.
They are seriously lacking in many way. $200.000 I have spent, and a dollar returned for broken products from go. I bought a card to use, did not work, got replacement same thing.
When i buy something some of them should work, but for all them to to not work that is Redonkulous!! And then a shop owner tells me stop acting like a monkey. That was enough!! I got some words for you, be glad i  put you on blast
cause i been waiting 3 weeks for my refund! I'M LIKE SIC WITH IT OVER THE MONKEY COMMENT!!!

PS i bought some logs to to show exactly what i mean. the ones they show you have from $300 to a thousand ,the ones i got had a total of 95 cents. That's misleading and straight misleading and lying to customer!
And i have picture of what they say you will get. 95 cents thats garbage!!
[Image: BJBpUvH.gif]
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Should get pinned
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 September, 2022 - 12:19 AM by blueeyiz702. Edited 4 times in total.)
(27 September, 2022 - 01:01 AM)SANTA Wrote: Show More
Should get pinned

Thank You. The Shop with most Vouches Owned buy Hannibal. won't send my money and its been a month. And he sold those Logs knowing they where garbage. The Way they presented them made it seem like they had Min of at least $300. I got 5 cents out. I think he should be knocked off few . He lost the meaning of respecting buyer with that 
being number#1 A month for $27 bucks.

[email protected]:Strawberrys2 | Full Name: [Katrina Walker] | Phone Number: [+64021411266] | Crypto: [0.00 USD] | Country: [New Zealand] | Address: [233a Mowbray Rd RD1 - City: Matamata - State: Waikato - Zip: 3471] | Account Credit: [N/A] | Balance: [0.00 []] | Card Issuers: [WESTPAC NEW ZEALAND LIMITED, ] | Status: [] | Last Digits: [4-00, 3321, 7453, 2562] | Bank Name: [Asb][email protected]:Romeo1998! | Full Name: [Victoria Eva Sorhegui] | Phone Number: [+12396829998] | Crypto: [0.00 USD] | Country: [United States] | Address: [8057 Vera Cruz Way - City: Naples - State: FL - Zip: 34109] | Account Credit: [N/A] | Balance: [0.00 []] | Card Issuers: [Wells Fargo Bank, National Association] | Status: [confirmed] | Last Digits: [6798, 6926] | Bank Name: [WELLS FARGO BANK][email protected]:LeAnn4428 | Full Name: [Devan Hawkins] | Phone Number: [+13257166488] | Crypto: [0.00 USD] | Country: [United States] | Address: [900 nw ave f - City: Seminole - State: TX - Zip: 79360] | Account Credit: [N/A] | Balance: [5.00 []] | Card Issuers: [FISERV SOLUTIONS, LLC] | Status: [expired] | Last Digits: [2741] | Bank Name: []

here is another one hiding behind his shop . Lame-O  And you have  nerve to ask people to pay for this. Garbage. I get better from free in the forum. 1st time I never cracked open had $122,000.00 in it.  I fell out my gaming chair/
Calls his Shop Mafia Shop, Disrespectful to mention there name with your. Maybe they might have you Sleep w/ The Fish! New Name For Your Shop Is Muffler Shop. If you guys put HQ out people would buy way more.
You sell garbage i got a place right here with the rest of these trash sellers.

I must be posting truth I got heavy weight posted to the thread!
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 September, 2022 - 08:02 PM by blueeyiz702. Edited 1 time in total.)
I lost about $300 in a week to some of these Garbage A** Over Rated Shops. I don't care if you got 10 million vouched. I have not seen a dime of my money. The Only thing those bums  at Ares.Garbage  coming is hard time.
 AND BUY HANNIBAL YOUR BEING TARGETED BYE DISCORD FOR CYBERCRIME.THEY SENT ME A EMAIL CAUSE I HADE LINK TO YOUR SHOP!!! THEY SAID IF I DID NOT REMOVE IT I WOULD BE BANNED FOREVER.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 September, 2022 - 08:02 PM by blueeyiz702. Edited 1 time in total.)
Done!
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 October, 2022 - 02:33 PM by blueeyiz702. Edited 1 time in total.)
And another bit of News. If Anybody has Ideas on doing short-links to make money, Stay  Far Away From Advoc.us. The Guy is 100% Scammer  and never Pays You. Then Hides
behind Terms Of Service and Says You Violated Them So He Does Not Have To Pay You. He Owes Me $400 and i turned in request for payment on 7th Of October Like Your Informed to Fo.
And Here its 31st and i have not heard from him or gotten answer to any messages. So he go Reported to the F.C.C. DIRTBAG!! ADFOC.US Keep Away, Never Pays!!

And BlackBet Is Another Garbage Seller on this Site. Bought 2 Banks with Login and Password +AN+RN and could not LOGIN to either. And there support tells me to Read. I did you Idiot, 
when you buy something with email and password and it don't work that means REFUND.  Lots of Garbage Selling Stores on here,but there are a few good ones.ARES>BET your ON MY GARBAGE List
Still Never Got My Money. You Pulled Some Scam When You Sent To MY Cash App So It Looked Like I Got It,But Cash App Could Not Recover The Money. They Called It A Ghost Refund. A Scam. So Like TECH9INE Says,
I Got 7 words I Want To  Say To you!  I LOVE IT WHEN YOU xxxx xx xxxx! I won't Finish Another DIRTBAG!
This post is by a banned member (BOUJEE) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 02 November, 2022 - 12:18 PM by blueeyiz702. Edited 4 times in total.)
(31 October, 2022 - 03:03 PM)BOUJEE Wrote: Show More
(25 September, 2022 - 06:41 AM)blueeyiz702 Wrote: Show More
After spending close to $200.00 on products that don't work and not seeing any of them try to refund this week

There is a deal dispute section that you can use to report scammers.
  i  ALREADY BROUGHT IT UP THEY DID NOT DO XXXX ABOUT IT.  I   fill like i am talking to  a wall. Like Ares.Bet never got my money back,and Just got Burnt on 2 accounts that the login information require you to get a security code. but i was never told that.
those accounts should not even be sold. But i have to argue with some idiot that thinks its ok. WTF

ARES.BET where is my XXXXXXX Money at,do i have be ignorant over such a small amount? I guess so, cause i' am tired of your BS. You sent some fake payment to my Cash App you knew i could never get but makes it seem like you paid me. 
And don't make me post it so you look like a Scam. Its Funny the payment you sent me for refund just vanished and cash app keep payment records for outgoing and incoming. And they have no record,said it was fake payment!  And yours is the only one missing from my records. So if Cracked.IO don't do something
I'll Have your Axx Shut down! You Got 24 hrs  to respond, or Your Done. PROMISE!! I waited 3 months for you Lames,I Am Done Waiting!!  I am tire of your Lies and BS!!

Where can i file claim at for ARES.BET Sending a fake Refund to my cash app that just vanished. And was never able to be accessed by myself or by Cash App customer support?
It showed up as refund but i was never able to access it nor wash Cash App support.  And ther a highly rated Shop, Your Kidding me.

And I Apologize Cracked.IO, but enough is enough.I had cash app thinking a was trying to defraud them for a Fake Refund.