Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Seed Parser] Parser of seed phrases from crypto wallets from logs

by SeedHunter - 03 October, 2022 - 01:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (SeedHunter) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2022 - 01:06 AM by SeedHunter. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hello. I am a highly skilled python developer.
I wrote a program that will be useful for those who work with stealers and logs.
Python 3.x program performs a recursive search for secret phrases from crypto wallets inside files, checks their validity (i.e. prints only those phrases that comply with the bip39 standard) and displays the passphrase and the path to the file in which it was found. Validation of phrases for compliance with the bip39 standard is performed using the library from the repository of the trezor hardware crypto wallet.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I also have paid programs:
-Parser for doc docx pdf xls files searches for phrases and private keys in office documents + search for air keys and phrases from pictures using the opencv computer vision library is supported.
-Image parser recognizes text in images and finds phrases.
-Auto-withdrawal bots for ETH and Binance Smart Chain, Huobi Eco Chain, Matic, Arbitum, etc.

If you have questions, you can always find me on telegram https://t.me/Seed_hunter
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (JSmith9002) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Tyyyyyyy
This post is by a banned member (EgyptianK) - Unhide
EgyptianK  
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 October, 2022 - 01:10 AM)SeedHunter Wrote: Show More
Hello. I am a highly skilled python developer.
I wrote a program that will be useful for those who work with stealers and logs.
Python 3.x program performs a recursive search for secret phrases from crypto wallets inside files, checks their validity (i.e. prints only those phrases that comply with the bip39 standard) and displays the passphrase and the path to the file in which it was found. Validation of phrases for compliance with the bip39 standard is performed using the library from the repository of the trezor hardware crypto wallet.

I also have paid programs:
-Parser for doc docx pdf xls files searches for phrases and private keys in office documents + search for air keys and phrases from pictures using the opencv computer vision library is supported.
-Image parser recognizes text in images and finds phrases.
-Auto-withdrawal bots for ETH and Binance Smart Chain, Huobi Eco Chain, Matic, Arbitum, etc.

If you have questions, you can always find me on telegram https://t.me/Seed_hunter

Hackerman
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (tahaekenn2) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #7
This is a bump