Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚜️ UK LTD STEALTH COMPANY+ADDRESS - 400$ + ZEN | REVOLUT | STRIPE | PAYPAL | WISE ⚜️

by Stealth_Money - 22 October, 2022 - 07:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (anticor45) - Unhide
anticor45  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey,

Can i enable virtual card easily on these accounts : 
WISE  BUSINESS UK LTD
or
EU PAYONEER FULL VERIF

Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Stealth_Money) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(09 April, 2023 - 05:30 PM)anticor45 Wrote: Show More
Hey,

Can i enable virtual card easily on these accounts : 
WISE  BUSINESS UK LTD
or
EU PAYONEER FULL VERIF

Thanks
Hello.
The Business Wise account will be able to issue VCCs straight away.
With a Payoneer account, you will need to get $100+ into your account in any way, and you will be able to issue VCCs.
⚜️WTS US LLC ACC | RELAY | AIRWALLEX | ZILMONEY | NOVO | QUICKBOOKS | PAYPAL | ZYLA⚜️

☎️ CONTACTS

Telegram - https://t.me/Stealth1Money
This post is by a banned member (RoarCP43) - Unhide
RoarCP43  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
I had unfortunately not a good experience. Many issues and delays with his services (UK Ltd + Wise + Rapyd):

- Frequent issues, for example I had to take care and book the address service for the company director at own expense because he forgot, had to remind him to submit requested compliance documents (UK Ghost Mail) because the account was temporarily suspended.
- RAPYD registration was rejected, he wanted to take care of alternatives (e.g. Stripe, ...), after over 2 weeks still nothing happened.
- His business communication (emails) with corresponding payment providers is unprofessional, which unfortunately leads to rejected registrations.
- It looks like the Seller does not have much experience with the operation of companies, does not know what is "Confirmation Statement" etc. at UK companies.
- It is often absent, as a business partner it is unreliable.
Uk company + Wise was delivered, but what is the point if the 1k$+ setup is incomplete and cannot be used.  [Image: hide.gif]

Meanwhile, 2 months have passed since the order and the setup is still not completed...