Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Advice for quiting smoking?

by Toddpeterson1 - 29 October, 2022 - 10:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (rizahmd) - Unhide
rizahmd  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 June, 2023 - 10:06 PM by rizahmd.)
Hello all im new here

Hello all im new here
This post is by a banned member (DawDawidson) - Unhide
Threads
Switching to vape mode did it for me, trying to lower nicotine amount too from time to time
This post is by a banned member (williamwild) - Unhide
Threads
As a long-time tobacco smoker looking to quit, here's my advice: first, consider using nicotine patches or gum to manage cravings. Stay active and engaged in hobbies or exercise, as this can distract from the urge to smoke. Also, don't hesitate to seek support from friends, family, or a quit-smoking group. Remember, it's a journey, and every step towards quitting is a positive one. Good luck!
This post is by a banned member (tomasbengo) - Unhide
Threads
Hey, kudos on your decision to quit tobacco – it's a big step. Many have found vaping to be a useful alternative during their quitting journey. It's generally seen as less harmful, and the variety of options can make the transition easier. On that note, I've heard about a brand called this vape. They seem to have a good range of flavors and focus on quality, which might be helpful for someone looking to switch from tobacco. Just something to consider if you're exploring options. Whatever path you choose, I wish you the best of luck and strength on your journey!