Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What advice would you give to somebody if he’s searching for his life partner?

by TimeChangeEverything - 14 May, 2019 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (kisscammm) - Unhide
kisscammm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I, personally, think you should really observe whomever you end up dating. Figure out if they can be honest and upfront. Figure out if they're actually comfortable with who they are. If they're not figure out if you can work with that. Nobody is perfect, but fuck if I'll be stuck with a person who can't be real for a grand duration of my life.
This post is by a banned member (Oppai) - Unhide
Oppai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Let the life partner approach him instead.
This post is by a banned member (JZshark) - Unhide
JZshark  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Gunna have to go with what a lot of people are saying.
I personally believe if you focus on yourself, "The one" will eventually come.
I spent years trying to find women, learning pickup lines - dating techniques, the works. But when I finally stopped chasing relationships that would fair after 2-3 months and started working on myself, the one just came to me. I hit the gym, started eating a bit better, started some hobbies. I didnt get like "Swol" hell I don't think my body changed much at all, but I had priorities. Through focusing on myself and making myself into a better person, I found the one simply by her approaching me. I sorta stumbled into the relationship and the rest is history.
Id say this is anecdotal but a couple of my friends have done the exact same thing and now they're married so idk.

TL:DR - Make sure you are your best self and focus on making you great, she'll eventually come to you.