Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Placed in DWC unfairly

by Ollie - 15 November, 2022 - 07:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ollie) - Unhide
Ollie  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2022 - 07:41 PM by Ollie. Edited 3 times in total.)
Hi.
Basically @ThomasSheIby hit me up to exchange PayPal with me long term. He asked to use a middleman and I said i'd rather just stick to exchanging PayPal with the 4-5 people who go first to me every day, as it's less hassle.

I am not a scammer and have never scammed, I have done millions in deals across numerous forums and have 1000s of vouches across multiple forum profiles and my discord server that has over 3k members (discord.gg/exchanges), and in fact have not had a person use a middleman with me in years.

I have done many deals over $10K+ where the person has gone first, a few were from people from this site. Yes I understand my rep is low on this site, but that is because I rarely ask people to leave a vouch or rep anymore tbh.

Am I refusing a middleman for my deals? No of course not, I am always open to a middleman but fee is on you. However for the service he hit me up for which is wanting someone who can send me PayPal daily long term, its easier for me to just use the people who do that for me every single day and have done for almost a year now, and always go first.

Please see the imgur attached for some of my vouches from my larger deals.

https://imgur.com/a/qlvmo0E

I would appreciate being removed from DWC, thanks.

If we have dealt before please leave a vouch on this thread, thanks :)

This post is by a banned member (Buggy) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
I can vouch for @Ollie, we did an 8k deal in past with no MM involved (me going first).
This post is by a banned member (gastoh) - Unhide
gastoh  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Vouch, did 1k$ exchange
This post is by a banned member (uzi) - Unhide
uzi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2022 - 07:57 PM by uzi. Edited 1 time in total.)
I can vouch for @Ollie, He is a well-established, highly reputable exchanger with hundreds of vouches across numerous forums. He has been very helpful over the years.

For me, Ollie has exchanged £10,000+ easily, with no issues. I’ve never had to use a middleman with @Ollie.

I hope the decision to put Ollie in DWC can be re-evaluated.
This post is by a banned member (CasualInvesting) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Gonna drop a vouch here too for Ollie, been working with him since jan i think and he's still doing great. I only use him for Crypto to PP transactions as his fees are the lowest plus responds relatively quickly
[Image: Zj9Xpjg.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Lkseller) - Unhide
Lkseller  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
I can vouch, he is a very trusted guy

Find my contacts at solo.to/Giulia
This post is by a banned member (Ollie) - Unhide
Ollie  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Bump for awareness

This post is by a banned member (Zebra) - Unhide
Zebra  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Vouch for @Ollie
Just did an exchange with him me going first, plus dude is already repped on multiple forums. Def recommended
[Image: powered-by-blackzebra-final.png]

discord.gg/zebra | Zebra#0442 | 264154628814405634