Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅20+ REVIEWS ⎠⭐STEAM TRADING MANUSCRIPT [70+ PAGES] ⎠❤️NEWBIEFRIENDLY ⎠$3,000+/MONTH✅

by TRADESY - 08 December, 2022 - 12:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (TRADESY) - Unhide
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Price : 2/5 $160 (further increase)
Vouch : 3/3
This post is by a banned member (Ency) - Unhide
Ency  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 December, 2022 - 03:44 PM by Ency. Edited 2 times in total.)
  I recieved a vouch copy from @TRADESY and here is my review:

Method 10/10

eBook contains unique trading methods that are guaranteed to bring you money. 10+ trading methods with step-by-step instructions and screenshots are described. I have no experience with trading on Steam, but I think I got it all right the first time.

You also get information on how to use all sorts of extensions and automated trading tools. OP tells you how you can come up with your own methods (what you need for that, basic information and so on) - this is really something I'm seeing for the first time.

Methods can be used for both large investments and small ones. @TRADESY showed me 1 trade for which I could get $25, while buying the item for $120.

Definitely eBook is worth its money and everyone will find in it what suits them best (trading, investing and so on)

Support 10/10

- @TRADESY Always responds ASAP and overall is very friendly and approachable

Overall 10/10
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 December, 2022 - 03:42 PM)Ency Wrote: Show More
  I recieved a vouch copy from @TRADESY and here is my review:

Method 10/10

eBook contains unique trading methods that are guaranteed to bring you money. 10+ trading methods with step-by-step instructions and screenshots are described. I have no experience with trading on Steam, but I think I got it all right the first time.

You also get information on how to use all sorts of extensions and automated trading tools. OP tells you how you can come up with your own methods (what you need for that, basic information and so on) - this is really something I'm seeing for the first time.

Methods can be used for both large investments and small ones. @TRADESY showed me 1 trade for which I could get $25, while buying the item for $120.

Definitely eBook is worth its money and everyone will find in it what suits them best (trading, investing and so on)

Support 10/10

- @TRADESY Always responds ASAP and overall is very friendly and approachable

Overall 10/10

Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (tairayan255) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
check discord please
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #29
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (AFFDENS) - Unhide
AFFDENS  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks you!
TRADESY  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Price : 2/5 $160 (further increase)
This post is by a banned member (Hermesian) - Unhide
Hermesian  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2022 - 07:00 PM by Hermesian. Edited 1 time in total.)
I’ve got vouch copy!
Personally, I was not familiar with steam trading at any point, but this method help me to understand it a lot! Ebook is beginner friendly, so you won’t have any problem with understanding any of 12 trading patterns. Even if you have, owner is very friendly and helpful. Clean, easy to read text with no spelling mistakes. Don’t wait and buy this ebook, and become professional trader! I am recommending this method in 100%
Method - 9,5/10
Support - 10/10

Overall - 9,5/10