Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Working leaks - NEW section under profile?

by Lite_Shop - 14 December, 2022 - 10:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (Lite_Shop) - Unhide
Lite_Shop  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey guys, didn't found that someone alreday posted this, so what do you think about adding one more section under posting profile below credits for "Working Leaks" . System - something like reputation?

Maybe it would be useful to measure it like that for each profile, I don't know.. Maybe I missed something why this wouldn't be good, please comment :)

EXAMPLE

[Image: vqZd8Qd.png]
This post is by a banned member (lofasz) - Unhide
lofasz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 December, 2022 - 10:06 PM by lofasz.)
OMG nicee                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     nice
[Image: dhrLGFy.png]

Lite_Shop  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 December, 2022 - 10:06 PM)lofasz Wrote: Show More
OMG nicee                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     nice

If you really think that this would be good feature, thanks :)
This post is by a banned member (XNZZ) - Unhide
Lite_Shop  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2022 - 01:23 AM by Lite_Shop. Edited 2 times in total.)
(15 December, 2022 - 01:16 AM)CHF99 Wrote: Show More
what if the leak stopped working and started to get reported as not working. will the count go down? cause I know many leaks from last month that doesn't work today.

Yea that't the thing.. Thats why I wrote "System - something like reputation?" idk..If OP threads are really working leaks and people give positive rate then he will be in (+), but if not then he will be in (-)  , and that will be visible, same as REP.. There is probably a good system for this, and thanks for your comment :)

EDIT:  Leaks that stoped working after they worked can be updated to "outdated" or remove/delete/close thread (it might be hard to follow)
This post is by a banned member (XNZZ) - Unhide
Lite_Shop  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(15 December, 2022 - 01:23 AM)CHF99 Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2022 - 01:21 AM)IcyFire Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2022 - 01:16 AM)CHF99 Wrote: Show More
what if the leak stopped working and started to get reported as not working. will the count go down? cause I know many leaks from last month that doesn't work today.

Yea that't the thing.. Thats why I wrote "System - something like reputation?" idk..If OP threads are really working leaks and people give positive rate then he will be in (+), but if not then he will be in (-)  , and that will be visible, same as REP.. There is probably a good system for this, and thanks for your comment :)

maybe the button should be available for x days / hours after the leak is posted. that would be a solution. PepeGlad

Could be an option, we need big fish to join in the discussion for some expert opinions  monkayes Hackerman
This post is by a banned member (Miner) - Unhide