Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

About my loss

by Badass - 15 December, 2022 - 04:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (Badass) - Unhide
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Whoever knows me, knows how i got into the community, how i grown from 0 to whoever i have grown.
From knowing nothing, I actually managed to make myself some good shits, I made a lot of projects which was really successful.
I did always appreciate the greatness of this forum, if this forum did not exist, probably I would not achieved anything much either, I want to appreciate every staff member here @KSZ and @florain (He is now gone).
I want to thank everyone who helped me on my path and way to the hill, I remember all of you who were kind and respectful to me and I am always ready to show the same respect back to you.
I always tried to be friendly with broke people here and tried my best to be kind with most of them who of course deserved it, even those times when I had a lot of money, I never let my my ego to overcome my humanity with this case. I do love all of you who were friendly with me here the members of this community, I always wanted to say this, you maybe don't even know how I appreciated the thing and how much it meant for me when I typed something in chat or somewhere and people noticed me in a good way...
Most of the people might remember how I was randomly giving away money (Besides the servers and channels) I have given money in private messages as well and donated in many shit.
Now something really frustrating happened to me which I would never expect to happen on me, I got hacked so stupidly and all of my money got stolen, the money which I worked my ass off for years... I know it's all fault of mine and of course I am not blaming to anyone than myself, Someone who do not care about privacy and can let some nigga steal all his savings that easy, do not really deserves it in the first place.
After being depressed and sleepless for 3 days straight, I am trying to wake up and get stronger, It is not easy, but I am sure I can do it, I have gone through even worse and I will go through this as well even tho I am constantly thinking about this fact and getting freaked out, It is not really easy to continue normal life after this.
But whatever, we learn on our mistakes, I am trying to recover from all this as fast as I can, I will have to fuck my ass again to again achieve something.
I do really need money for all this, but I am not the kind of guy to beg for money to anyone, so simply, if you would like to help me, or if you remember my kindness over you and you want to give me a helping hand, even if it is small money does not matter, it will be still helpful for my future journey and would lift my struggle down a bit.
So this is my addys:
bc1q09zsgz5yjj9cnk0xsx8fh92v8g75crqz5kvaum BTC
0x3e77C1ae4b401A32CC8a5cfea68752a319d1Bd95 ETH
rG8DSNooh4SxfpMW8VkMr4BCnnSn6VuFi2 XRP
LfAJwC7JEmeHGNMSNUrgZWRrYBEMVrfFVg LTC
bnb1n9wsf9wvlpsdfse4yfs3hh063gs0v38q3f2yvv BNB
0x3e77C1ae4b401A32CC8a5cfea68752a319d1Bd95 USDT ETH
Thank you in advance for every penny you might donate, I really appreciate it.
And as long as you read above, you might have understood that im tryanna get back into the business, so you might be interested to check out this thread as well: 
https://cracked.io/Thread-Looking-to-par...on-project
This post is by a banned member (blackycracky) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2022 - 05:12 PM by blackycracky. Edited 2 times in total.)
i know you sir since you started your own cloud after that many ups and downs
this is the reason i fucking hate cashouts and shits ,stealing someone life-earned money is no fun but gays come lecturing me that everything is bad so why not cashouts lmao

More power to you

[Image: PoggersHype.gif]SPACE FOR SELL PM ME  [Image: PoggersHype.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Gracefield) - Unhide
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 December, 2022 - 05:20 PM)Gracefield Wrote: Show More
how much you loosed ?

50K+
This post is by a banned member (Gracefield) - Unhide
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 December, 2022 - 05:22 PM)Gracefield Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2022 - 05:21 PM)Badass Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2022 - 05:20 PM)Gracefield Wrote: Show More
how much you loosed ?

50K+

someone have stolen your seed ?

No, it was a rat.
This post is by a banned member (fknMega) - Unhide
fknMega  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
too long to read for me  [Image: feelssadman.png]
[Image: WDhXZu4.gif] 
[Image: sig.gif]

[Image: ezgif-1-7dde2d66f9.gif]

Get Discord User's Info
Advertise your store/product for free
Always confirm on-site, Beware of impersonators
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 December, 2022 - 06:14 PM)fknMega Wrote: Show More
too long to read for me  [Image: feelssadman.png]

tldr is that i just lost big amount of money (all my savings), and i need any kind of help.