Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Daytrading opinions

by 7urFgHt9ded - 16 December, 2022 - 05:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (gh0st16) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (zenitsukey1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jainewinslo7) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Right now is not a good time otherwise like others say you have to educate yourself and learn alot or else you will get wiped clean.
This post is by a banned member (CriiX) - Unhide
CriiX  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I didnt daytrade...

But I often read something about "how to Start daytrade"...

I would say there are little bit the same rules as playing Poker professionell.

1. Dont gamble/play with money that you need for you own life...
Take some time and create an extra pot with money.... So if you Lose it, it would Not hurt so much.... So you can trade a little bit more without negative Emotions (f.e. "I need to make 200$ the next 5 days, because I need to pay my Bills")

2. Like in point one : try to trade without Emotions... Dont trade to reach a goal you want to buy in 1 year... It can make you too impatient

3. Make yourself daily Limits for winning and losing money... ( f.e. Maximum loss per day 100$
Maximum win per day 300$ and Stick to it STRICTLY! Dont try to get back your loses and Start gambling....)

4. Never trade without stop-loss and Take Profit ( Tools in your trading Programm.... The stop loss serves to protect against losses and take profit allows you to take profits in good time and close a position successfully.

5. Try to get a feel for the market for the first few months and only trade with a demo account at first.

6. Try to learn much about your own personality...
Greed is your enemy!
This post is by a banned member (7urFgHt9ded) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 January, 2023 - 08:05 AM)CriiX Wrote: Show More
I didnt daytrade...

But I often read something about "how to Start daytrade"...

I would say there are little bit the same rules as playing Poker professionell.

1. Dont gamble/play with money that you need for you own life...
Take some time and create an extra pot with money.... So if you Lose it, it would Not hurt so much.... So you can trade a little bit more without negative Emotions (f.e. "I need to make 200$ the next 5 days, because I need to pay my Bills")

2. Like in point one : try to trade without Emotions... Dont trade to reach a goal you want to buy in 1 year... It can make you too impatient

3. Make yourself daily Limits for winning and losing money... ( f.e. Maximum loss per day 100$
Maximum win per day 300$ and Stick to it STRICTLY! Dont try to get back your loses and Start gambling....)

4. Never trade without stop-loss and Take Profit ( Tools in your trading Programm.... The stop loss serves to protect against losses and take profit allows you to take profits in good time and close a position successfully.

5. Try to get a feel for the market for the first few months and only trade with a demo account at first.

6. Try to learn much about your own personality...
Greed is your enemy!

Very comprehensive! Thank you very much kind Sir.
This post is by a banned member (Napakf) - Unhide
Napakf  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I did day traded few years ago, was way easier than today. Today you are trading against algo firms, since last year top, the market is in chop chop mode, its very very difficult if you are over leveraged. If i have an advise to give, try to get access to the asian markets with your broker, this is where the liquidity is these days.