Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

(Updated) Free TLS API Works On Cloudflare and High Security Akamai Sites

by FameX - 25 December, 2022 - 05:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (poopenshidd) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(25 December, 2022 - 05:21 PM)FameX Wrote: Show More
Are you tired of people asking for thousands of dollars for TLS source code etc or perhaps you are not able to afford it. I am releasing a free TLS Api using you can easily bypass cloudflare security on most sites.
I've added full documentation which you'll be able to see upon liking + commenting. One more thing requests method or cookies etc you sent to the API. The TLS will perform and send same headers so don't worry about that. After request API Will send same code/headers/data as sent by your target

EDIT: Ngrok is gay so i am using another tunneling service which can handle 25k request/s so enjoy. I've also updated document. This is gold for one who know what it is. If you need private tls message me on telegram  @Zuegma

thanks
This post is by a banned member (MAST420) - Unhide
MAST420  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
omg thanks very much
Telegram: @MAST69420
Discord: mast420.

[Image: Comp-2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (soupgun) - Unhide
soupgun  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Are you tired of people asking for thousands of dollars for TLS source code etc or perhaps you are not able to afford it. I am releasing a free TLS Api using you can easily bypass cloudflare security on most sites.
I've added full documentation which you'll be able to see upon liking + commenting. One more thing requests method or cookies etc you sent to the API. The TLS will perform and send same headers so don't worry about that. After request API Will send same code/headers/data as sent by your target

EDIT: Ngrok is gay so i am using another tunneling service which can handle 25k request/s so enjoy. I've also updated document. This is gold for one who know what it is. If you need private tls message me on telegram  @Zuegma

sheepe sheepe sheepe sheepe sheepe sheepe
This post is by a banned member (kumartech008) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HaruMust) - Unhide
HaruMust  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks for that
This post is by a banned member (bancapopolare) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Oh damn, lets see!
This post is by a banned member (SpaceOTP) - Unhide
SpaceOTP  
Threads
1 Year of service

thx broo
This post is by a banned member (cocige9081) - Unhide