Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Why atheists have no brain

by DarkBoosts - 01 January, 2023 - 10:16 AM
This post is by a banned member (xzerios) - Unhide
xzerios  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 January, 2023 - 02:43 PM)Oni_cash Wrote: Show More
(02 January, 2023 - 02:32 PM)xzerios Wrote: Show More
(01 January, 2023 - 10:16 AM)Oni_cash Wrote: Show More
I watched some random video on yt and most are joking about the fact that God created us even though faces it with the stupid Monkey theory it never was true and will never be its just a waste of time denying god`s creation with a stupid theory says we came from monkes why not the other way round or why did we stop or why are monkeys not evolving anymore or any other animal this is so stupid its just how people say RIP logic/science left the chat+ education and the most idiotic thing in the world and non logical or believable by normal humans with enough brain cells that humans came from a stupid monkey its 0 knowledge and all scientists proved it wrong what a fucking stupid theory

how the fuck do you believe just say anything but like atheists don`t care if its true or not they just need something like spamming the chat in an argue just to spread your stupid ideas

First up, no. We didn't evolve from "monkes" as we see them today. Evolution and adaptation is a SLOW process and so you stating that they aren't evolving anymore is just incorrect. What did we evolve from then? Well, most likely due to different climates, terrains and environments, we did evolve from the same thing as apes and the like, yet their requirements to live were different - needing greater forest maneuverability.

As for the Adam and Eve story, what? Are you telling me that they would have been responsible for all the different colours that human skin has today? Yeah.. that's just a load of lies. Let's not forget about all the incest then (awesome). If God were to exist, please find some plausible truth and I'll be most willing to convert to any religion you wish.

Personally, I'm a supporter of Pastafarianism, or as you might know it, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

yeah "lies" we being evolved is a fact tbh lol bro even atheist scientists mocked and laughed at this stupid theory it`s not even a theory it doesn`t have the requirements to be one
so you`re refusing the idea of adam and eve even though science proves that we came from one mother and father in the other side your are believing that we evolved from something in the same way like apes please get real you`re comparing colors to a whole different transform into humans
and saying that find plausible truth about the existing of god is so fucking funny bro add me on discord and after i get free time i`ll make you convert into Islam 
even though i`m not religious or the person who is supposed to be leading and making people to convert to the truth cuz i`m just here toxic and also not representing the religions it self if you are really want to know the truth you can find it you`re free to add me on discord and we can have a little talk about it DarkShop:5655

Please could you link 3 credible, MODERN scientific sources that back up what you're saying about atheist scientists mocking the evolution theory. And, what the hell does "doesn't have the requirements" mean? We can carbon date (and use other tests) to prove that the world is billions of years old (which coincides with the evolution theory), whereas the Adam & Eve story teaches that the world is approximately only 6000 years old.
I
Cheapest & Fastest IPv6 Proxies
[Image: 4wS6Vtx.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DarkBoosts) - Unhide
xzerios  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
So you agree that the world isn't only 6000 years old? Then that means you also agree that Adam & Eve were not the first humans (since they both come from the same sources e.g the Bible) The fact that we can put dates to fossils and Darwinism proves evolution and adaptations to the point that it's agreed with more so than disagreed with.

And no, if you were to go back, you'd see that I said we most likely shared a common ancestor with monkeys and that we adapted differently because we have completely different lifestyles.

WTFFFFF bro please go search up some scientific opinions (literally just search "is evolution real") because you're literally just spitting shit out of your mouth without any proof (L bozo, Adam and Eve were meant to be immortal; where they at then).

Still waiting for them 3 credible sources that debunk evolution; they'll make for an interesting read.
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kittychire) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
check out darkmatter god and jeffery i love that shit bro atheist or not its funny
[Image: 6z9XkcK.png]
[Image: Ut8p62q.gif]
xzerios  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(03 January, 2023 - 12:00 PM)Oni_cash Wrote: Show More
(03 January, 2023 - 11:47 AM)KnightChampion Wrote: Show More
(02 January, 2023 - 02:22 PM)Oni_cash Wrote: Show More
please don`t mention weird shits like rats created us to make believers of god some weirdoes also if you had enough brain cells you could`ve understand that Adam or eve color weren`t mentioned but still doesn`t deny your speech (if adam and eve were black how white people came) god Almighty created Adam from a grip that He grabbed from all the earth, so the sons of Adam came according to the extent of the earth, white, red, black and between that came from them, and the wicked and the good and the easy and the sad and between that, saying that we will never know means that you are an atheist god sent messengers nothing is strange for me the last messenger is mohammed peace be upon him which means Quran and i believe that Judaism and Christianity were true but then people changed it`s script the point is that you can`t just say lies or we`ll never know if you really want to know the truth just search for the true religion without hate and open your mind that`s better than catching our lusts like animals and besides everything i was not referring to Islam just talking about the stupid idea of monkes and some atheists tbh the whole idea of atheisms isn`t stupid cuz maybe you saw some weird religions or like who would worship a rat or fire sometimes atheists are smart their mind didn`t accept such thing i respect that.

Just to answer this shortly, you are retarded, you need lobotomy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2 lol2  he didn`t reply to any word then taking Wikipedia as a source which is a public shit that everyone can post in it i`m not gonna read any shit on it if you want to reply yourself here you can, when you get no shit to reply with you are the biggest retard ever kek kek kek

I mean, if you were smart, you'd know that for larger Wikipedia pages, they get fact checked and false edits are revoked but okay.