Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Beware of using @Sellpass sellpass.io

by Shelby - 01 January, 2023 - 09:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sellpass) - Unhide
Sellpass  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
@Shelby, given your response to sharing your intention, we'd more than like to resolve this situation in a cordial manner. Nonetheless, we do appreciate that you've confirmed that Sellpass is not at fault here, but the store in question, here's what we're able to do:

- We'll remove any and all fraudulently/falsely gained reviews
- All of the products & stock associated with the store will be wiped

Post those actions taken by us, we'll activate the store and pass ownership over to you. If at any point there are any more surrounding cases that involve scamming, we will disable the store with zero roads to appeal. Let us know how you'd like to proceed.
WHEN YOU SWITCH TO SELLPASS, WE'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE.

If you're currently selling digital products on another platform (Shopify, WooCommerce, Sellix, Custom, etc), you'll receive a welcome bonus upon registering and transferring your store over. The bonus is based on your processing volume, customer base, and the specific category/industry you target.
Feel free to reach out to me directly on this forum to get started.  [Image: hype.png]
This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 January, 2023 - 09:18 PM)Shelby Wrote: Show More
Hello so this is a huge community warning about sellpass.io or @Sellpass they are the worst digital selling platform with the worst i have met, so as active people know there was this indian scammer @SadisticAss which was selling his sellpass shop with its full stock (binance, coinbase, paypal) obviously he was a scammer and none of these worked, so after paying overall around 600$ to him, the next day he asked me to pay 300$ and @Liars saw all of it and told him he should do anything since the deal was a deal, he said this to my discord
[Image: image.png]

and he actually he contacted sellpass support and deleted it

Moral of the story: Dont buy from premium people with no reps, Use a realiable service like atshop or sellix, sellpass dont even support sorting out your products

This is pretty ironic coming from an actual scammer. You scammed people for your 'google parser' which never even touched google at all. You're the scammer at the end of the day. Somehow wasn't banned when called out but all good your downfall soon?  DancingClown PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (Hen1x) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Peachy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hen1x) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 January, 2023 - 11:45 PM)Hen1x Wrote: Show More
why @Shelby is not even banned from cracked yet, he has scam report on which Liars said he is banned, how he is unbanned now?

Honestly, check this skids scam report. He literally got called out for his 'google parser' that never even touched google.

https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-ag...ify?page=4 

Doesn't matter if he refunded, he literally scammed people, wasted their time, wasted their money (proxies) & this would of kept going if no one called him out about his tool not parsing google.

I too think you should Message @Liars with this scam report thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-ag...ify?page=4 hopefully we can get him banned today  PepeBlush
Sellpass  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Based on the information that's come to light above, we believe that @Shelby may be at risk even further in potentially attempting to fraudulently scam customers. In our effort to protect the integrity of customers, we'll be retracting our statement above to work with @Shelby to get the Sellpass store activated.

Further evidence that the scam products were not removed within 24 hours:
https://i.imgur.com/GK459pi.png

If or when @Liars intervenes (or any other forum staff) on @Shelby's previous scam efforts/ban, we'll take action. But for now, we will not be working with @Shelby to activate the store. Thanks everyone for keeping the community safe.
WHEN YOU SWITCH TO SELLPASS, WE'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE.

If you're currently selling digital products on another platform (Shopify, WooCommerce, Sellix, Custom, etc), you'll receive a welcome bonus upon registering and transferring your store over. The bonus is based on your processing volume, customer base, and the specific category/industry you target.
Feel free to reach out to me directly on this forum to get started.  [Image: hype.png]
Sellpass  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 January, 2023 - 12:08 AM by Sellpass. Edited 1 time in total.)
double post, received a Cloudflare gateway timeout error