Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Beware of using @Sellpass sellpass.io

by Shelby - 01 January, 2023 - 09:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (blackycracky) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 January, 2023 - 01:14 PM by blackycracky. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01 January, 2023 - 11:55 PM)Hen1x Wrote: Show More
(01 January, 2023 - 11:48 PM)Peachy Wrote: Show More
(01 January, 2023 - 11:45 PM)Hen1x Wrote: Show More
why @Shelby is not even banned from cracked yet, he has scam report on which Liars said he is banned, how he is unbanned now?

he paid @Liars unban fee/security fee of $125 lol

oh, i didn't know you can scam people and then pay to the mod to get unbanned okk
well you need to pay @KSZ not mods and amount can vary but ofc you can get unbanned after scamming lol2

(01 January, 2023 - 11:56 PM)LULmanager Wrote: Show More
(01 January, 2023 - 11:45 PM)Hen1x Wrote: Show More
why @Shelby is not even banned from cracked yet, he has scam report on which Liars said he is banned, how he is unbanned now?

Honestly, check this skids scam report. He literally got called out for his 'google parser' that never even touched google.

https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-ag...ify?page=4 

Doesn't matter if he refunded, he literally scammed people, wasted their time, wasted their money (proxies) & this would of kept going if no one called him out about his tool not parsing google.

I too think you should Message @Liars with this scam report thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-ag...ify?page=4 hopefully we can get him banned today  PepeBlush

not gonna work sir you are old user of cracked and you know how this goes Popcorn

[Image: PoggersHype.gif]SPACE FOR SELL PM ME  [Image: PoggersHype.gif]
This post is by a banned member (chronic) - Unhide
chronic  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
@Sellpass is not in the wrong. They're just a service that makes it easy for sellers to sell their products, they can't just send you $650 because you got scammed by a shop on sellpass. They didn't force you to buy it or tell you to.

This post is by a banned member (Shelby) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (chronic) - Unhide
chronic  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 January, 2023 - 08:40 PM)Shelby Wrote: Show More
(02 January, 2023 - 02:05 PM)chronic1337 Wrote: Show More
@Sellpass is not in the wrong. They're just a service that makes it easy for sellers to sell their products, they can't just send you $650 because you got scammed by a shop on sellpass. They didn't force you to buy it or tell you to.

i dont want shit from them + why are u the same name as the scammer?

(02 January, 2023 - 09:47 AM)blackycracky Wrote: Show More

oh, i didn't know you can scam people and then pay to the mod to get unbanned okk
well you need to pay @KSZ not mods and amount can vary but ofc you can get unbanned after scamming lol2

Honestly, check this skids scam report. He literally got called out for his 'google parser' that never even touched google.

Doesn't matter if he refunded, he literally scammed people, wasted their time, wasted their money (proxies) & this would of kept going if no one called him out about his tool not parsing google.

I too think you should Message @Liars with this scam report thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-ag...ify?page=4 hopefully we can get him banned today  PepeBlush

not gonna work sir you are old user of cracked and you know how this goes Popcorn

huh, i had to refund the user and pay money to @Liars incase i scam again, so i paid 150$ incase i scam again, if i scam again liars will just fund the scams with the securitiy fee i paid, obviously i didnt pay 125$ to come here scam people for 20$ accounts

??? wdym im the same name as scammer??? ive never talked to u

This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Do you hear yourself?

https://i.imgur.com/2BYnGBt.png
[Image: Ut8p62q.gif]
This post is by a banned member (blackycracky) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2023 - 06:01 AM by blackycracky. Edited 1 time in total.)
(02 January, 2023 - 08:40 PM)Shelby Wrote: Show More
(02 January, 2023 - 02:05 PM)chronic1337 Wrote: Show More

i dont want shit from them + why are u the same name as the scammer?

huh, i had to refund the user and pay money to @Liars incase i scam again, so i paid 150$ incase i scam again, if i scam again liars will just fund the scams with the securitiy fee i paid, obviously i didnt pay 125$ to come here scam people for 20$ accounts
Lol "refund" the user after seen no way to escape even after debating for 7 page long thread
+ he was not the single buyer gay you refunded only 1
+ lol mods are fool members arent ofc you not gonna scam for 150 but much more
+ obv you didnt paid 125 to scam ppl just 20 but even more p kek

[Image: PoggersHype.gif]SPACE FOR SELL PM ME  [Image: PoggersHype.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Hen1x) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service

(01 January, 2023 - 11:48 PM)Peachy Wrote: Show More
he paid @Liars unban fee/security fee of $125 lol

How dumb, https://cracked.io/Thread-Staff-MUST-REA...-Procedure
The funds never go into my pocket, liars, or any staff. It remains on the address and can be viewed on the blockchain anytime.

@Sellpass you may not decide to ban shops for scamming, especially if the shop belongs to a cracked member, you have 24 hrs to provide evidence shelby was scamming, meaning order logs after the shop transfer was made.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]