Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Website Developer Scammer Being Referred by @Heaven

by PoorPureGold - 28 January, 2023 - 11:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (Phenomz) - Unhide
Phenomz  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2023 - 06:05 PM by Phenomz.)
The delivery ETA didnt catch up as which we dealt on but that couldve been compensated with the money or additional features.

@PureGold

If you're complaining about the ETA, please atleast stop lying about the total cost of the website and the amount you paid. You paid only 250 gbp which was the 50% of the total cost not 600 usd. And the thing you didnt mention that you intentionally added yourself that its been 4 months which is a pure lie.

My only problem was not being able to deliver the orders on time as things didnt go as i planned with my backend developer, if there were any bugs or changes that you guys wanted i didnt even moan to do any of those.

There's no need of dragging @Heaven in this as this couldve been also resulted the same if you had directly contacted me.

You really need to grow up, stop lying and this matter couldve been easily resolved instead of making this much fuss. I dont mind compensating for the delay.

We all are humans and humans do mistakes. None of you were scammed or anything.

Since it's my mistake not being able to deliver the sites on time, ill post a few things here:

The term that you are using "scammer" shouldn't be used, as i'm not a scammer and the only issue was very late delivery which could've easily been compensated through money or additional features being added to your site.

You've mentioned that you paid 600 USD and its been 4 months which is a complete lie, as the screenshots above shows we had a deal of 500 gbp and you paid 50% only which is 250 GBP. The ETA discussed was 25 days and i think its almost 2 months now not 4 as you mentioned.

We all are humans and we do mistakes and problems can occur with everyone. Iconic, PureGold and Moruq all ordered their websites in very close dates and my backend developer wasn't able to work them out which is TOTALLY my mistake which i accept and i would've never refused to compensate you or provide you any extra service if you had personally asked me before making a report here. 

@Heaven is not liable for anything so you don't need to drag him here as he just recommended since when he bought stuff from me i did not have much work at that time and things would've been the same if you had ordered directly from me too without any reference.

In the end, i know it must be very disappointing for you that the deal didn't go as smooth as you expected but i will compensate it for you and you don't need to pay me the rest of the 50% which was left and you will have your site fully functional within 2-3 days.

Thank you.
This post is by a banned member (blackycracky) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 January, 2023 - 03:37 PM by blackycracky. Edited 1 time in total.)
bdsm

[Image: PoggersHype.gif]SPACE FOR SELL PM ME  [Image: PoggersHype.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Heaven) - Unhide
Heaven  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
@PureGold pathological liar still ignoring this thread was on sb but is too afraid to respond
[Image: VNimEzP.gif%20Hproxy.com%20Resisdential%20Proxies]
Check it out Hproxy.com

[Image: 9KUi6WQ.gif]
Check it out Quicksms.io

Wanna advertise your Service for free?

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
t.me/heavensmarketplace