Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Learn Cracking in 2022 | Part 1.8 ~ Introduction to Silverbullet

by needHUG - 10 February, 2023 - 06:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sonz97) - Unhide
Sonz97  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(10 February, 2023 - 06:29 PM)PowerStriker Wrote: Show More
Maybe some of you be familiar with this learn cracking series. Well it's been little longer from last post so here i'm again.

Now you may think that "why i'm directly going to bruteforce approach rather than writing tutorial about parsing and dumping?"

Well the answer is now a days parsing and dumping needs funds to be invested and for those who doesn't have funds to invest then can first earn by bruteforing on premade configs from config section and use combos and proxy from combos and proxy sections. And then get started with dumping so we will go through parsing and dumping at the end of this series.

thank
This post is by a banned member (therudies) - Unhide
therudies  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (hanquan) - Unhide
hanquan  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks for your share
This post is by a banned member (antilag) - Unhide
antilag  
Registered
Threads
(10 February, 2023 - 06:29 PM)needHUG Wrote: Show More
Maybe some of you be familiar with this learn cracking series. Well it's been little longer from last post so here i'm again.

Now you may think that "why i'm directly going to bruteforce approach rather than writing tutorial about parsing and dumping?"

Well the answer is now a days parsing and dumping needs funds to be invested and for those who doesn't have funds to invest then can first earn by bruteforing on premade configs from config section and use combos and proxy from combos and proxy sections. And then get started with dumping so we will go through parsing and dumping at the end of this series.

silverbullet and cracking, woav
This post is by a banned member (BabaBooey001) - Unhide
Threads
[font]ok[/font]
This post is by a banned member (Ewkop) - Unhide
Ewkop  
Registered
Threads
mmm