Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

« EscaliburAIO » Multi-Checker | 97 Modules | Cheap, Fast and Stable | BUY IT

by Scar - 02 June, 2020 - 02:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (CodBox) - Unhide
CodBox  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 June, 2020 - 10:49 AM)chrispyeeee Wrote: Show More
anybody else who bought this literally NEVER got a hit on anything?? terrible godawful customer support too, ive been trying to change my HWID to my new RDP for like over a week and i just gave up because the soft doesnt even work properly. well i guess this question turned into a review. do not recommend...

you was flexxing in server with the message "i can code myself", please stop making shit reviews just because this is not how you like it, thanks, also about the hit, please go buy combos for them and they will make new pictures :wink:
This post is by a banned member (kromatix) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CodBox) - Unhide
CodBox  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 July, 2020 - 10:18 PM)chrispyeeee Wrote: Show More
(27 June, 2020 - 01:23 PM)ExtremeDude Wrote: Show More
(20 June, 2020 - 10:49 AM)chrispyeeee Wrote: Show More
anybody else who bought this literally NEVER got a hit on anything?? terrible godawful customer support too, ive been trying to change my HWID to my new RDP for like over a week and i just gave up because the soft doesnt even work properly. well i guess this question turned into a review. do not recommend...

you was flexxing in server with the message "i can code myself", please stop making shit reviews just because this is not how you like it, thanks, also about the hit, please go buy combos for them and they will make new pictures :wink:

Bro you got the wrong person, not once did i ever post anything in your server chat, tbh i cannot code myself aside from simple editing of modular scripts/html content but i would never in a million years try and flex for that. I left an honest review of the horrific experience i had using your checker and dealing with you in general and the response you gave to my review reiterates my point x1000. Rather than handle the criticism and learn from it, you go straight to trying to "get back at me" from behind a keyboard, if you can call it that. Does that really seem like a productive way to respond to peoples issues with YOUR product? I would wanna make my shit better and make people eat their words, all of those things would equal MORE PROFIT FOR YOU. But i didnt expect too much from you, i gave your checker its fair chance, hated it, support was terrible. Thats the reality, and i assure you the reaction you gave to that reality being brought to your attention further validates everything i just said to you. I may not be a coder, but i understand the way the world works, and how people think. Something you should really work on. Elliot fucking Alderson was less social retarded than you tbh.

Have a good one bruh, make better software next time and maybe you wouldnt have to hear how terrible of a job you did. If validation is really that important to you....idk im rambling

so, how i said in updates or announcements i dont remember, we updating the tool, all the errors you said in the channel are fixed, atleast i tried my best and fixed, also lots of updates coming, i added alot of more coding things, i try my best, the source its over 11k lines so u cant say its bad coded, its not easy to do a program in that small time, i apreciate your honest but its not ok to come and say all the things u said before in server, and make the tool look "shit" when someone worked on it and spent lots of hours on it. If I do a review of the time i spent on it, i think there are more then 100 hours so its not a "terrible job". From 20 modules to 100 its not a easy work tbh.

Also told yall that licenses will be extended with 2 months, idc that u bought one but u and all server waiting for update and loosing time. Have a great day
This post is by a banned member (Scar) - Unhide
Scar  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Scar) - Unhide
Scar  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump