Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Best or favorite OS ?

by balesz03 - 17 August, 2019 - 04:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sartux) - Unhide
Sartux  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I honestly dont understand why everyone here is using windows - especially for the sort of stuff we are doing on the forum. If you are gaming or creating graphics then  obviously windows is better, but anything hacking/security/cracking/coding/etc then linux wins hands down. Its so much faster, easier to use, you can configure it to do anything and its way more secure.

Worst of all though is the spying from windows 10 always dialling back - the telemetry is insane and I just dont get how anyone can use an OS that does that (unless its completely offline/VMd).

My question is why are you all using windows? Is it that you don't know how to use/install linux? is it just youre gaming?

Honestly not trolling just want to know.
This post is by a banned member (TempHackerss) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Kali Linux & Win 10
This post is by a banned member (Wuffy) - Unhide
Wuffy  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Windows 10 is the best

This post is by a banned member (Sikorskii) - Unhide
Sikorskii  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 August, 2019 - 06:38 PM)Sartux Wrote: Show More
I honestly dont understand why everyone here is using windows - especially for the sort of stuff we are doing on the forum. If you are gaming or creating graphics then  obviously windows is better, but anything hacking/security/cracking/coding/etc then  linux wins hands down. Its so much faster, easier to use, you can configure it to do anything and its way more secure.

Worst of all though is the spying from windows 10 always dialling back - the telemetry is insane and I just dont get how anyone can use an OS that does that (unless its completely offline/VMd).

My question is why are you all using windows? Is it that you don't know how to use/install linux? is it just youre gaming?

Honestly not trolling just want to know.

Gamer here. Gaming on linux is just a big no no + UI on windows is much more user friendly + guys using Linux are the next level PC master race + all employers I had used Wins on their PC's.
I would say its all about being convenient. Other than I agree, Linux is better in many aspects
This post is by a banned member (HBST) - Unhide
HBST  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Windows is tha shit
Discord: HBST#2926

[Image: NQupoxX.gif][Image: dTmhFFy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DefMan) - Unhide
DefMan  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Windows 10 because I use it at work. Their rules and security so it's not important to me since I don't use it for personal stuff. But back in the day, Windows Me (Millenium) was my ultimate fave. It was one f those OS's that got to me. I started with DOS 6.22, DOSshell, Windows 3.11, Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, 7, 8 and now 10.
This post is by a banned member (StronK) - Unhide
StronK  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Windows for sure.
This post is by a banned member (eltrkbrd) - Unhide
eltrkbrd  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 August, 2019 - 04:14 PM)balesz03 Wrote: Show More
what is your best favorite operatrion system ?

Windows 10 LTSC 2019 and Linux Mint Cinnamon