Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[CW] CheapEats possibly scamming customers that need refunds

by mikeontele - 16 February, 2024 - 11:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (mikeontele) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 16 February, 2024 - 11:25 PM by mikeontele. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of briskybrisk

Sales Thread: #1 B4U ⭐⭐ DOORDASH/UBEREATS/MOVIES/GROCERY/EVENTS/FLIGHTS/CAR RENTALS &MORE ⭐⭐ (cracked.io)

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: None

Screenshots of Communication:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Additional Information:

There was an individual in their Telegram chat complaining how they haven't received a refund in 2 days, you can even find their messages of them complaining still in the chat unless the owner deleted them. I told the individual to take their issue to Cracked and I told them to open a report because waiting for a refund for 2 days is absolutely nonsense. I then got banned in less than about 30 seconds for telling them to take their issue to Cracked which is extremely suspicious. I then opened a ticket and asked them why I got banned and told them I would make this CW if I remained banned. And they just told me to go ahead. Now why is this an issue you might ask? Because for one, they have a lot of customers that haven't come from Cracked but have been referred from other people. And a lot of those people have also had so many issues with getting refunds, you can get this from their Telegram chat with plenty of people complaining about long refund times. So, telling them to take their issue to Cracked makes the owner of Cheap Eats scared I'm guessing and ban anyone who mentions Cracked. You can even test this out yourself and tell someone to take their issue to Cracked, and you will be banned extremely quick. Not only is this shady, but it makes me wonder why the owner of Cheap Eats would do this. Is it because his workers may be scamming some people? Who knows, but this issue should be made aware so that people know to be careful when ordering from Cheap Eats.

Crypto address for a refund: None
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @briskybrisk (briskybrisk) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (briskybrisk) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
If you haven't received a refund from the vendor who processed your order, you have two options: submit a support ticket through our bot or contact me directly. If the vendor is delayed in issuing the refund, I will handle it. Please give us time to resolve the issue before opening any reports, as it may hinder the resolution process.
Threads
Bumped #4
(This post was last modified: 17 February, 2024 - 03:37 AM by mikeontele. Edited 4 times in total.)
(17 February, 2024 - 12:31 AM)briskybrisk Wrote: Show More
If you haven't received a refund from the vendor who processed your order, you have two options: submit a support ticket through our bot or contact me directly. If the vendor is delayed in issuing the refund, I will handle it. Please give us time to resolve the issue before opening any reports, as it may hinder the resolution process.

You completely ignored the entire point. I understand that people should give you and the workers time to resolve the issue before opening any reports, but the workers give a "maximum" amount of time it takes to give a refund. For example, one of your workers said 6 hours, it had been past 6 hours and a person complained. Someone said it had been 2 whole days, and they had still not gotten their refund, yet they already had an open ticket. So, it would be in their best interest to take their issue to Cracked. But instead of actually helping people, YOU are spending your time that could be used to help people, banning people for telling people to take their issue to Cracked because YOU are not reliable whatsoever. Why ban them? Why not just delete the message and clarify not to mention Cracked? Why does it not say in the rules to not mention Cracked? Why does it take over a single day to get a refund? Do the exchangers not look at the workers' messages? You are not only handling this issue improperly, but also banning people for mentioning cracked for some random reason and it looks very suspicious. Your response looks like the average copy and paste customer support response.

This is a bump
Threads
1 Year of service
I understand that you might have felt the need to make this report following your recent ban, which can be an upsetting experience. It's important to remember that community guidelines are in place to ensure a positive and respectful environment for everyone. If your actions led to the ban, it might be beneficial to reflect on this experience. We encourage open and constructive communication and would be happy to discuss any concerns or misunderstandings you might have. Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels welcome and respected.

I really appreciate your attention to others' well-being, as it shows your caring nature. However, I'd like to reassure you that our transactions are conducted with utmost transparency and integrity. If there had been any issues, such as feelings of being scammed, they would likely have been brought to our attention earlier. I encourage everyone to focus on their own experiences and assure you that we are committed to addressing any concerns directly with the involved parties. Your understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 February, 2024 - 05:25 AM by mikeontele. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 February, 2024 - 04:42 AM)briskybrisk Wrote: Show More
I understand that you might have felt the need to make this report following your recent ban, which can be an upsetting experience. It's important to remember that community guidelines are in place to ensure a positive and respectful environment for everyone. If your actions led to the ban, it might be beneficial to reflect on this experience. We encourage open and constructive communication and would be happy to discuss any concerns or misunderstandings you might have. Our goal is to maintain a community where everyone feels welcome and respected.

I really appreciate your attention to others' well-being, as it shows your caring nature. However, I'd like to reassure you that our transactions are conducted with utmost transparency and integrity. If there had been any issues, such as feelings of being scammed, they would likely have been brought to our attention earlier. I encourage everyone to focus on their own experiences and assure you that we are committed to addressing any concerns directly with the involved parties. Your understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated.

"It's important to remember that community guidelines are in place to ensure a positive and respectful environment for everyone." The problem is that even in the ticket, I specifically stated, "I was banned for absolutely no reason unless I missed a rule" You had the chance to educate me on what rule I broke, but instead, your ego must've gotten in the way and you must've felt some type of way when I said that I would make a CW if I didn't get unbanned. So, you didn't tell me anything and just closed the ticket instead. I genuinely think you told me to make a CW thinking I wasn't actually going to make a CW, but here you are giving me responses that don't address the main point of the conversation. And it's ironic you say, "it might be beneficial to reflect on this experience." But it could've been beneficial for you to look at me saying I would make a CW if I didn't get unbanned and try to understand my point of view which could've helped you realize why I think it's suspicious that you banned me extremely quick for mentioning Cracked. That is also the same reason I said I would make a CW, it wasn't to be malicious, it was because I was genuinely worried as to why you banned me for mentioning Cracked, and I felt the need to make a CW because once again, it was suspicious.

1. I didn't break any community guidelines, nowhere in your TOS does it mention ANYTHING about not being able to mention Cracked.

2. I was positive and respectful the entire time, and me telling the individual to take their issue to Cracked was quite literally me giving them advice since YOU weren't helping them AT ALL. I didn't speak bad about your service, didn't insult anyone, I gave ADVICE.

Also, I literally can't reflect on my actions because once again, NOWHERE in your TOS does it mention ANYTHING about not being able to mention Cracked. And there are plenty of people in your chat that complain about slow refunds and terrible customer support that is brought to your attention beforehand, but once again Brisk, you do not do ANYTHING. It should not take someone 2 days to get their refund. What I'm really wanting an answer for is to why you banned me for mentioning Cracked, you've been dodging that this entire time.

This could've all been avoided if you had just let me respectfully give someone advice, but instead you either have some sort of shady business practices going on, or you just felt some type of way, and banned me.
Threads
1 Year of service
Hey, I get that you're trying to help and that's cool. We've got loads of orders each day, so it's pretty normal for folks to ask about refunds. Our team's already on it through our support system. Suggesting to open a report for something we're handling might not be the best move. If someone's not happy with how we do refunds and wants to report it right away, maybe we're not the right fit for them. We just ask for a bit of patience and trust in our process. Thanks for understanding!
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 February, 2024 - 05:43 AM by mikeontele. Edited 4 times in total.)
(17 February, 2024 - 05:30 AM)briskybrisk Wrote: Show More
Hey, I get that you're trying to help and that's cool. We've got loads of orders each day, so it's pretty normal for folks to ask about refunds. Our team's already on it through our support system. Suggesting to open a report for something we're handling might not be the best move. If someone's not happy with how we do refunds and wants to report it right away, maybe we're not the right fit for them. We just ask for a bit of patience and trust in our process. Thanks for understanding!

This is what you're not understanding Brisk, there was no way for me to know that you guys were handling this guy's issue because it's in my best interest to think that his issue is NOT being handled due to the fact, he's in YOUR chat complaining about the refund taking over 2 days. And can you explain to me how I would've known that would've not been the best move since once again, it's in my best interest to think that his issue is NOT being handled due to the fact, he's in YOUR chat complaining about the refund taking over 2 days? Once again, there is no rules stating that you should not tell people to make reports on Cracked. So how would I know any of this Brisk? Please genuinely help me understand. If I would've known all of this, I wouldn't even have told the person to make a report to BEGIN WITH.