Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

DD Against @CrazyRDP

by ArtemFromNights - 14 January, 2024 - 04:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (ArtemFromNights) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/CrazyRDP
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90-1-SC...-%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Crazy Offer Server
Screenshots of Communication: https://i.ibb.co/2dFZByG/image.png
Additional Information:

I needed a server fast to do tests with a RAT, i saw that CrazyRDP claims to support it so i purchased a VPS (upgraded to RDP)
I got delivered so where's the problem? Well i made this dispute because of lies and not refunds
They claim to allow Ratting (RAT)
But they termed the IP after 2hours and asked me money
Because of "a report" Ratting (exemple with Quasar) generates abuses
If your IPs doesn't supports RAT abuse, then don't claim to support them in your thread
-> #1 SCAN/RAT/BRUTE/EXPLOIT/CRACKING ALLOWED
I don't see why should i use CrazyRDP if i can use my own clean IPs or a 10$ ovh server

Crypto address for a refund: Ask
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @CrazyRDP (CrazyRDP) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (CrazyRDP) - Unhide
CrazyRDP  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
- You did not read our AUP nor website and yet call me a scammer while you did not read that IP replacements may happen in case the abuse report is from Spamhaus.

- You are comparing us with OVH, they will terminate your services and account in case of this abuse. We did not terminate you nor your server, you just need a IP replacement.

- We do allow rats, but most clients use dns and don't run it on the plain IP. What happens when the IP goes offline or the VPS? You lose your slaves. It's probably your first time running a rat and that's fine but opening a DD while my support worker was pretty clear what happened and what needs to get done to get you up and running, we are always willing to help.

So let me sum it up, you except some sort of bulletproof hoster (we're not), you did not read regarding IP replacements, you did not run a front for your work and now it's my fault and I should refund you for your amateur mistake?

Sorry, not going to happen.
This post is by a banned member (ArtemFromNights) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 January, 2024 - 05:47 PM)CrazyRDP Wrote: Show More
- You did not read our AUP nor website and yet call me a scammer while you did not read that IP replacements may happen in case the abuse report is from Spamhaus.

- You are comparing us with OVH, they will terminate your services and account in case of this abuse. We did not terminate you nor your server, you just need a IP replacement.

- We do allow rats, but most clients use dns and don't run it on the plain IP. What happens when the IP goes offline or the VPS? You lose your slaves. It's probably your first time running a rat and that's fine but opening a DD while my support worker was pretty clear what happened and what needs to get done to get you up and running, we are always willing to help.

So let me sum it up, you except some sort of bulletproof hoster (we're not), you did not read regarding IP replacements, you did not run a front for your work and now it's my fault and I should refund you for your amateur mistake?

1- Then why saying it is RAT proof

2- You terminated my IP without sending my files, that's same.

3- I used a DNS don't worry i would not risk to lose everything, but using direct ip/dns is same since a DNS points to the IP sir... With the DNS i can just change the pointed ip.

I never said you were BulletProof, but you promote yourself as RatProof hosting, then why i'm getting banned for Ratting, most of common RATs like Quasar, Lime, DCRat are being abused, don't promote yourself as RAT Proof if you can't endure abuses about that
You can check right here that 90% of known free rats/common rats are being automatically abused: https://bazaar.abuse.ch/browse/
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

If You Enjoy My Threads
You Can Like And +Rep 
[Image: pizza.gif]

Discord : x (Banned)
Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (CrazyRDP) - Unhide
CrazyRDP  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 January, 2024 - 10:07 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
(14 January, 2024 - 05:47 PM)CrazyRDP Wrote: Show More

1- Then why saying it is RAT proof

2- You terminated my IP without sending my files, that's same.

3- I used a DNS don't worry i would not risk to lose everything, but using direct ip/dns is same since a DNS points to the IP sir... With the DNS i can just change the pointed ip.

I never said you were BulletProof, but you promote yourself as RatProof hosting, then why i'm getting banned for Ratting, most of common RATs like Quasar, Lime, DCRat are being abused, don't promote yourself as RAT Proof if you can't endure abuses about that
You can check right here that 90% of known free rats/common rats are being automatically abused: https://bazaar.abuse.ch/browse/

- I advise you to read again what I said in my previous post, as that is basically what I answered.

- Nothing is terminated, your IP is blackholed. That is not a termination.
Your VPS is still active and running, you can use VNC in your control panel to login and do whatever you have to do.

- Your DNS should not link to the IP directly, use reverse proxy, pointing your DNS to the IP won't change it indeed.
There are also DNS managers that changes IP's which you can add as an pool ;).

Again, you are not banned nor terminated nor refused from our platform. Your VPS IP has to get replaced which is 2.50 EUR, that's it.
We're running for quite a while and many run without issues or IP replacements and have dealt with these situations in the past, this is just a case where you have no idea what you're doing.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ArtemFromNights I will not make @CrazyRDP refund you based on the factors that crazyrdp never false claimed and in their AUP it says if an ip is blackholed you will need a new ip replacement. You can still use the VPS but your ip is just blackholed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024