Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against @ANG, the most imbecile guy in the comm, idk why he is unbanned

by Artseries - 11 October, 2023 - 12:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ANG
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 250$ [ $2k+ damages ]
Screenshots of Communication: N/A
Additional Information:
So basically, i had a top tier proxy provider, and i opened a proxy service, Now what i needed was a tool or a script to put all my datacenter ips into a single server,
i constantly told him that this is my private method and if you get caught doing it, i will open a deal dispute upon you. Anyway in order for him to get my order right, he needed a lot of details which i explained to him everything as I needed my stuff to be perfect. I paid him a upfront 50% because i worked with him many times [ i ordered configs mostly and he did em on time and the quality was good ] But Guess what, the very next day I see this imbecile opening a proxy service [GODZILLA PROXIES ( you can tell what a skid he is just by picking that name for a service ). Now because he started making 100usd a day [300% of his average salary as a pizza delivery guy], obv this imbecile got overwhelmed and started ignoring me and threating  me that if i would make a scam report on him he would post the method for free, in the other side, me as a legit guy who was doing everything manually giving proxies to people manually and everything, trying to keep a good reputation on my name, didnt want to lose that service because i already spent so much time on it.

Now look what happens with this retard, mf got too greedy and the mf dropped prices like hell, mf was charging only 5 usd per day, which was absolutely ridiculous for proxies like that. He ended up selling like 30 ip bindings in a day and the proxy provider obv noticed that and the provider totally stopped receiving orders and got the website shut down, he ended up fucking it up for both of us

Crypto address for a refund: Ayo just ban this imbecile already, Him being in this community is a disgrace
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ANG (ANG) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2023 - 12:59 AM by Artseries.)
(11 October, 2023 - 12:57 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
invalid report thats just how business goes I can decide my own prices without your approval and this is just damaging my reputation at this point. Please close

Nice you just admited everything

[Image: uuaqxLG.png]

Him literally admitting that he stole my project/method
[Image: N7suZTw.gif]
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

Click here to join our Discord
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2023 - 01:27 AM by Artseries. Edited 1 time in total.)
(11 October, 2023 - 01:02 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2023 - 12:58 AM)Lunatic Wrote: Show More
invalid report thats just how business goes I can decide my own prices without your approval and this is just damaging my reputation at this point. Please close

No I did not steal anything me and @Outcall3d paid 25$ to our mutual friend for the method after that we opened our own service and I did overun you but thats just how buisiness goes and you have no claim in asking for a refund in that? this is clearly a report to smite my reputation. I have posted all the src code and files for proxzilla for free including this method this was not found by you nor do you own it

Thats not how business goes
I added you on discord
I wanted a project done, i told you many times that i dont want to see your ass opening a proxy service that uses my method/provider because it was confidential for me, you agreed. And the very next day you launch the proxy service, now i dont know who you paid 25$ to, nor do i care, ii found the method myself. and the dms me and you, me as a client and you as a freelancer or whatever were confidential, and you by logic, by rules you are not allowed to get the idea/method and just go fuck me over
Also lets not forget that i paid you 250$, i dont have any reason to falsely damage your reputation, you are an imbecile and you have shown it many times. i came in ur dms as a friend, as a longtime client and you betrayed me.

@Darkness @Liars

(11 October, 2023 - 12:58 AM)Lunatic Wrote: Show More

No I did not steal anything me and @Outcall3d paid 25$ to our mutual friend for the method after that we opened our own service and I did overun you but thats just how buisiness goes and you have no claim in asking for a refund in that? this is clearly a report to smite my reputation. I have posted all the src code and files for proxzilla for free including this method this was not found by you nor do you own it

its funny I searched lunatic in my phone and found this false advertising?
[Image: 0mwvhco.jpg]

Lmao, you imbecile
I said and i quote
" i can literally false advertise that i have 2 mil pool too " whicch means i didnt do it, but you were doing it
By meaning, that you were false advertising urself too.  The provider didnt have more than 300k proxies itself
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 October, 2023 - 01:11 AM)ANG Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2023 - 01:08 AM)Lunatic Wrote: Show More

Thats not how business goes
I added you on discord
I wanted a project done, i told you many times that i dont want to see your ass opening a proxy service that uses my method/provider because it was confidential for me, you agreed. And the very next day you launch the proxy service, now i dont know who you paid 25$ to, nor do i care, ii found the method myself. and the dms me and you, me as a client and you as a freelancer or whatever were confidential, and you by logic, by rules you are not allowed to get the idea/method and just go fuck me over
Also lets not forget that i paid you 250$, i dont have any reason to falsely damage your reputation, you are an imbecile and you have shown it many times. i came in ur dms as a friend, as a longtime client and you betrayed me.

@Darkness @Liars
this is not how it went and I dont remember such a deal do you have any old screenshots of this? you did not find this method it was here since 2020 or smth ask @UHQKarma I can even find posts that data back early to that so stop claiming this.

Me and you both know that , the method i used was more advanced, and not just the public method

Boost your sales!