Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute against @nrowugneiahwr4nligre $75

by VTH - 31 March, 2020 - 07:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (VTH) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@nrowugneiahwr4nligre respond within 24hrs
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (nrowugneiahwr4nligre) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I explicitly stated when selling my site code to him that I don't allow reselling and he agreed to it and told me he's buying on behalf of his client.
Now, he is reselling my code (just rewritten) to multiple other people. That's like using me to steal my own customers. Feel free to check the conversation logs if you want to confirm this. I feel like I have the right to refuse him access to the files after breaking my rules, which he clearly agreed to.
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@nrowugneiahwr4nligre send him the files within 24hrs.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (nrowugneiahwr4nligre) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 March, 2020 - 04:31 PM)VTH Wrote: Show More
I had the frontend built already and I wasn't looking for it. I was especially looking for spotify api, which I would have found on the other place, if I knew this was about to happen.
Therefore the code  I was about to sell, isn't yours, and everything that's yours, wasn't touched by me at all.

It's like buying chocolate, then selling brownies.

No it's not. The api is literally the main part of the code. The code I gave is with basic frontned. It's the one people buy if they want their own frontend. The whole purpose of what I sold you is to use it for your client, not to resell it to anyone else using my own code. You're using my code, to profit off and setup exactly what I'm selling. I don't think that's fair. 

This is like stealing the config and making another one from it and selling the other config and claiming its all his. The endpoints and the request formats etc were all found by me and you're just gonna take that and use it. That's basically reselling the main script in the entire upgrader.

(31 March, 2020 - 06:35 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@nrowugneiahwr4nligre send him the files within 24hrs.

Ok, but I'd like you to read this first. If you still feel like I should give him the code I will.
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@nrowugneiahwr4nligre
As a seller it's up to you to either choose to deliver the product that he bought or give him a refund.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @