Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute against: @k3wl

by Scoundrel - 20 October, 2020 - 10:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (Scoundrel) - Unhide
Scoundrel  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 October, 2020 - 05:21 PM by Scoundrel.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/k3wl
Sales Thread:https://cracked.to/Thread-Payin-BTC-PP-CashApp-for-someone-to-login-to-Forever21-Accounts-and-Send-me-Giftcards?pid=11311403#pid11311403
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100-200$ (as they've said in dms)
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/pm7I6ZZ
Additional Information: The user has made a thread about Transfering gift cards from 600 accounts to one account. ( says that guaranteed payment etc etc.) Then after some work he dms me saying that i will have to do the of the list that i was doing and i would get 100-200$ i then start working on the half that he gave me. after 6 hrs of work i tell him ive done around 2/3 of the work. he responds with saying that he hasnt received any gift cards and that if there wont be any gift cards there will be no payment. I tell him that he didnt include that fact and still would have to pay me. i continue the work end it and he says that he has no cash and he cant pay me. today he says that he apparently got the gift cards but still wouldnt pay me since his threads tos "said" no payment guaranteed ( this was a lie of course and there was no tos. Mods can check that.
Now that ive told him to pay or i open a dispute he says to give him weeks to pay. (i dont quite understand why would he hire fakely without having any cash and not including the bad part where there was no guaranteed payment.)  [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png] I woke up at 7am twice to work for this dude but no payment. His discord - blurt0z#5523
Crypto address for a refund:125rqB5eNN3RfoEQqdZnkV43YX4PiUqwxB
@Zombie @Denmark @KSZ

[Image: S4bUA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (MoneyWraith) - Unhide
Scoundrel  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 October, 2020 - 10:47 AM)ILikeToCrack Wrote: Show More
@iLuke lmao i love the way he starts panicking after calling you "fuck face" and editing thread, he probably did receive the giftcards but making people work for nothing

Im super sad about this man... not receiving payment after hours and hours of work is just no right even mcdonalds wouldve given me around 40 50 dollars atleast for this much work  :caty:

[Image: S4bUA.gif]
This post is by a banned member (k3wl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cloud) - Unhide
Scoundrel  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 October, 2020 - 05:15 PM)Cloud Wrote: Show More
"Modified 23 seconds ago"  kek

You have all evidences here @KSZ @Darkness @Denmark @Zombie

wdym modified 23 seconds ago e.e