Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute with @fl0xy over a VIVID DE account

by Asvprocky - 13 April, 2024 - 08:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (Asvprocky) - Unhide
Asvprocky  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/fl0xy
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-⭐-WORLDWIDE-OPEN-UPS-⭐CHEAPEST-BANKS-CRYPTO-MORE-⭐-US-EU-UK-⚡-EAGLESTORE-BZ-⚡
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:1
Screenshots of Communication: Can be provided on request

Additional Information:

I purchased a VIVID DE account off the seller last night, since he said at the time he had one In stock and I needed it ASAP. We agreed on 449 USD. 

I sent the money via coinescrowbot on telegram and he told me it would be ready in 2 minutes, it took him 2 hours to send it and when he did it was blocked inside the emulator.

I told him this and he agreed to make me a new one, unfortunately that ran into this morning and I gave him the benefit of doubt. He sent everything over to me and I logged in via the LDcloud emulator. I had concerns, the emulator was painfully slow, the keyboard failed to function and it wouldn't let me click on the apps I had to try 4/5 times to get it to load. I expressed these concerns and asked for my money back. The seller refused, since I paid by escrow I have asked an admin to mediate it. I managed to send a couple small deposits to one of the cards. I went back a couple hours later and the account was blocked. I have told the seller this but he told me I don't have a warranty. This is not at all fair since I did not break any of the rules, and had asked for my money back previously to it being blocked.

I even offered to send me a partial refund so he can pay his workers etc.

Seller is not a scammer and did deliver the product, but is not being fair in dealing with this

I hope we can resolve.

Thank you

Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @fl0xy (fl0xy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (fl0xy) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
We have escrow deal in CoinEscrowBot so i didnt even recived money!

Also i wont refund because:
1. If emulator works slow in his device its not my issue. Account works = yes
2. Account got locked after several buyer transactions. Even after asking for refund because of slow emulator he was using account. In my website it completley says that after customer already used account: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOCKS. Thats how all open-ups providers works!
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]
Asvprocky  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 April, 2024 - 08:07 PM)fl0xy Wrote: Show More

2. Account got locked after several buyer transactions. Even after asking for refund because of slow emulator he was using account. In my website it completley says that after customer already used account: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOCKS. Thats how all open-ups providers works!

The emulator was tested on several devices with high speed internet and powerful machines, awfully slow on each machine. 

Account was locked a couple hours after you sent it to me, like the first one which was locked when you sent it. It just isn't acceptable to sell something as bad as this.
This post is by a banned member (fl0xy) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 April, 2024 - 08:14 PM)Asvprocky Wrote: Show More

The emulator was tested on several devices with high speed internet and powerful machines, awfully slow on each machine. 

Account was locked a couple hours after you sent it to me, like the first one which was locked when you sent it. It just isn't acceptable to sell something as bad as this.
You already used account after that all guarantees are gone
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]
Asvprocky  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 April, 2024 - 08:17 PM)fl0xy Wrote: Show More
(13 April, 2024 - 08:14 PM)Asvprocky Wrote: Show More

You already used account after that all guarantees are gone
if the account gets blocked within a couple hours then no that's not correct - I had also requested a refund before this since it did not work.