Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Does anyone still ewhore in 2019?

by Xarayh - 02 May, 2019 - 02:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Xarayh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kitten) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Aero Blue) - Unhide
Aero Blue  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I used to mess around with it for a bit, but its just not worth it... You are literally whoring yourself out to old men on the internet for a $20, if that isn't messed up then I don't know what is. You can do so much more with your time than that shit and feel much better about it.
Aero Blue  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 May, 2019 - 05:38 AM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2019 - 05:36 AM)AeroBlue Wrote: Show More
I used to mess around with it for a bit, but its just not worth it... You are literally whoring yourself out to old men on the internet for a $20, if that isn't messed up then I don't know what is. You can do so much more with your time than that shit and feel much better about it.

It used to be so much easier but now I'm agreeing it really doesn't feel worth it, all the effort you'd have to go through fucking around setting up VCW's and shit is just so time consuming that I might just not bother

Yea I would always set everything up and just feel like shit because of all the time I wasted... Did that a bunch of times lol, it seems great I guess with all the people saying they earn $3k a month, but it's a lie ,and even if it were true, you would feel like shit. I mean when you ewhore all your money is from shitty men who have no life  :monkas:
Aero Blue  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 May, 2019 - 05:50 AM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2019 - 05:41 AM)AeroBlue Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2019 - 05:38 AM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
It used to be so much easier but now I'm agreeing it really doesn't feel worth it, all the effort you'd have to go through fucking around setting up VCW's and shit is just so time consuming that I might just not bother

Yea I would always set everything up and just feel like shit because of all the time I wasted... Did that a bunch of times lol, it seems great I guess with all the people saying they earn $3k a month, but it's a lie ,and even if it were true, you would feel like shit. I mean when you ewhore all your money is from shitty men who have no life  :monkas:

Funny how all these rich people making hoardes from ewhoring are always the ones who are selling ebooks, why if you were so successful would you 1. give up your private methods 2. feel the need to write up an ebook in the first place

I've been wanting to do SEing to make money but the only one I've ever done is amazon and I'm too much of a pussy to do anything extreme lmao

Yea I laugh at all the eBook sellers lmao, the real money making method is... wait for it.... selling some godamn stupid eBook and make dumb profit because people will somehow still buy it. I guess it's only gotten worse lmao, before it used to be shitty methods like swagbucks arbitrage, etc. But now they have all these "gambling" methods lmao, GUARANTEED PROFIT BTW  kek 

You aren't a pussy for not wanting to do those things, you are a person who is smart enough to know where the boundaries lie.