Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Fireflame wasted my 3 days

by Devilians - 20 April, 2023 - 11:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (Devilians) - Unhide
Devilians  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Fireflame
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-First-t...l-warranty
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 5
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/O19rDqy
Additional Information: i bought an account from the seller and after several hours account got banned for fraud and then seller gave me another account but he said he will keep the email but i told him i need mail accees cuz the site is 2fa but he said he can send me code anythime i didnt agree on this condition and then he makes me anonther acocunt but the email on the acocunt was not the same as he gave me wrong email and then he refunds me but i bought 5usd nordvpn just for this account as seller told me to use same ip everythime and seller also wasted my 3 days i need 5 usd for the nord and compensation for 3 days 
Crypto address for a refund: will provide
[Image: sellix-iohappyshop-1.gif]

[Image: chegg.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Fireflame (Fireflame) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Fireflame) - Unhide
Fireflame  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2023 - 12:08 PM by Fireflame.)
Hi , 
Actually the account which he ordered was delivered, but unfortunately due to ip issue from his end the account was banned , so i have made him a new account and i have told him to use a same ip to login all time to avoid banning .It was a normal suggestion which i mentioned .But no where i have pressured him to buy any vpn any where .I was just  telling my rules . Within 3 days i have given an working account too but as he suggested for mail access which was not possible to do at that moment so I have refunded the full amount. 

How can i refund  the money for the account which you have not bought from me .
Devilians  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 April, 2023 - 12:08 PM)Fireflame Wrote: Show More
Hi , 
Actually the account which he ordered was delivered, but unfortunately due to ip issue from his end the account was banned , so i have made him a new account and i have told him to use a same ip to login all time to avoid banning .It was a normal suggestion which i mentioned .But no where i have pressured him to buy any vpn any where .I was just  telling my rules . Within 3 days i have given an working account too but as he suggested for mail access which was not possible to do at that moment so I have refunded the full amount. 

How can i refund  the money for the account which you have not bought from me .

u told me to use same ip so i had to buy nord only for this acocunt

Fireflame  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 April, 2023 - 12:09 PM by Fireflame. Edited 2 times in total.)
As i see this is an unnecessary thread , as the refund for the account which he bought from me was already given long back , Still not sure why he is dragging this looks like he is purposely doing this shit .  @Liars please check and solve this issue . Thanks

Devilians  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(21 April, 2023 - 08:37 AM)Fireflame Wrote: Show More
As i see this is an unnecessary thread , as the refund for the account which he bought from me was already given long back , Still not sure why he is dragging this looks like he is purposely doing this shit .  @Liars please check and solve this issue . Thanks

u wasted my 3 days now i wants the account or i need compensation for the time waste and for the nord i bought cuz u make the rule that i need to use same ip everytime where can i find same ip everytime in free vpn thats why i buy nord vpn cuz u said if i didnt follow any rule u wont give warranty

Fireflame  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 April, 2023 - 12:13 PM by Fireflame. Edited 1 time in total.)
(21 April, 2023 - 11:05 AM)Devilians Wrote: Show More
(21 April, 2023 - 08:37 AM)Fireflame Wrote: Show More

u wasted my 3 days now i wants the account or i need compensation for the time waste and for the nord i bought cuz u make the rule that i need to use same ip everytime where can i find same ip everytime in free vpn thats why i buy nord vpn cuz u said if i didnt follow any rule u wont give warranty

Dude you are acting like a kid saying the same thing again and again , i did not waste any time and i did not tell you to buy any thing from any were that was your own decision taken by your end,  so there wont be any kind of compensation for this loll , seriously thinking this as an issue you are bringing.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Devilians I am not going to make him refund for the $5 nordvpn as you can still use that and it is not bought directly from @Fireflame. Solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024