Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[GREYHAT] Looking to team up with people that can invest BTC. (High ROI)

by Mityko - 08 August, 2019 - 05:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mityko) - Unhide
Mityko  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
[Image: b4sdSMi.png]

Hey there!

If you just opened this thread and now you're thinking to yourself : "Who the heck is this Mityko guy over here?" Then let me introduce myself a little bit. I prefer to be called Mityko over my real name here or the interwebs, for obvious reasons. I am a 25 year old businessman, doing all sorts of things. I am also a proud college dropout, because I feel like I would have wasted 4 years for almost nothing and would probably simply work an 8-5 job now as a programmer.

Aside of my main business, I started a little greyhat adventure around 2 years ago and it has been going great. It's a method that I believe currently only I do, at least at the scale I've been doing it. I do not want to reveal it for the public eye, although I believe that I wouldn't really impact my business.

What does impact my business is the fact that I was forced to spend around 95% of the money that I have placed aside for the greyhat bussiness recently and unfortunately I can't keep up with the demand I've been getting now, which means that my greyhat empire that I've been building for 2 years might die out soon. Unless!

If you are looking to make around 3 to even 10 times more than what you initially invest in around 1-2 week turnaround, then you have come to the right place. In my opinion, this might as well be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you because all you really have to do is invest your money in exchange to be a part of my business or simply put in exchange of my method as such.

The best thing is that you don't have to send the money to me. And I think that it's time I tell how much of the pie are you getting. In my eyes, it's only fair that you get 80% of the total return whereas I get to keep 20% since it's my method and you are the investor. There is no risk involved, although I believe that this might sound like gambling or whatnot.

If you would like to receive more information or potentially work together with me and make some serious bank, please reach out to me either by PM'ing here or contacting me on Discord.

My Discord is Mityko#6109

If you would like
This post is by a banned member (GodBanned) - Unhide
Mityko  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
My pleasure working with you. I have some more spots that are open, in case anyone is interested. Just hit me up.
Mityko  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Gonna give this thing a bump. Don't miss out on the opportunity.
Mityko  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Message me on Discord people!
This post is by a banned member (iDevNet) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LegendarySyphon) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
seems like a scam to be honest
[Image: TmRMEJ2.gif]