Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[HEAVENLY VOUCHED] AIRPODS PRO 1:1 REPLICAS | Cheapest | ANC - TRANSPARENCY - SPATIAL

by TRIGX - 09 February, 2021 - 11:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (TRIGX) - Unhide
TRIGX  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
[Image: a5FY8eZ.gif]

Discord:
 3dddot
Telegram: mkmax330

TRIGX  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

Discord:
 3dddot

TRIGX  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

Discord:
 3dddot

This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f696d6167652e6962622e636f...772e706e67]
OP Gave me a free pair of AirPods Pro to review

Customer Service: 10/5 - Staff answered all the questions i had very insane, They are very friendly and can help you with every problem.  

Parcel: 5/5 - Very good. My package came with no damage,  it was double boxed so i had no problems with customs or anything else, nothing suspicious 

Delivery: 5/5 - I got the package within 2 days, crazy fast shipping. They aim to get it delivered within 5 business days which is very good. 

AirPods Pro: 10/5  The sound quality is SUPER good. In my opinion its even better then my original AirPods 2. 
Everything was delivered as described, the box had a charging cabel, rubber ear things, etc. The Pods are working perfectly except for the Spatial Audio but this isnt a problem since they tell u its not working. 
The Transparency Mode and Noise Cancelling Mode are both working perfectly, the qualit of these are insane.
With the Noise Cancelling u can still hear things, but very quitly. But i still think its super good. Really recommend these guys! 

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
TRIGX  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

Discord:
 3dddot

TRIGX  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

Discord:
 3dddot

TRIGX  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

Discord:
 3dddot

This post is by a banned member (8929401XX592) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Received Vouch Copy from the seller!

Hello, i received vouch copy long time ago.
Received the pods a week ago, since my pods were hold in warehouse, but with their new label method you can get them easy.
I can literally suggest buy from this seller.
You asking why?
So first of all the seller is so friendly since the beginning, i enjoyed his kindeness so much.
He went to ship them, got a problem with the Warehouse since there were new rules and UK is outside of Europe. He went to ship new package again. Went so fast for like week, he gave me also UPS Tracking number which was amazing for me, because i can track them and see what is going on.Also he paid my shipping which was also amazing for a vouch copy.The seller is working proffesionally, great support.

About the product:
I can literally say the replicas airpods are exactly the same as the normal one, i compared them with a friend, only the problem was serial number, but he made a new update with the serial number. Every function is working and is amazing to use them. The Noice cancelling is good, transparency too, never heard replica to sound soo good. Compared also the sound with the replicas and the original, they were the same.

I am so glad that i received vouch copy from this seller and can say that his service is the best that i have ever seen!
HitLogz Account Shop

Best Account Shop on the Market!

Site: https://hitlogz.sellpass.io/
[Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif]