Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

LOOKING a refunder who can fix a failed PayPal dispute

by Sanitise - 04 January, 2021 - 01:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sanitise) - Unhide
Sanitise  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
PM for details if you think you can do this;

£4000+ PayPal dispute, decided in the sellers favour. They didn’t give me an option for send back and FTID
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2021 - 01:43 PM by aax.)
You can't. The only way is to dispute with your bank. They will give you your money back (if you paid with Credit Card), or if you paid with debit card they will launch an investigation (they will do that for CC too) and then decide in someone's favour. Also, if you paid by Credit Card, even though they will give you your money back immediately, they will take them back if they decide in the seller's favour after the investigation. If you tried to refund some big UK store that caught you, such as JL or Currys, I would suggest you to just step back and sell the things at 80%, so you are only down 800 quid or so.
Sanitise  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 January, 2021 - 01:41 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
You can't. The only way is to dispute with your bank. They will give you your money back (if you paid with Credit Card), or if you paid with debit card they will launch an investigation (they will do that for CC too) and then decide in someone's favour. Also, if you paid by Credit Card, even though they will give you your money back immediately, they will take them back if they decide in the seller's favour after the investigation. If you tried to refund some big UK store that caught you, such as JL or Currys, I would suggest you to just step back and sell the things at 80%, so you are only down 800 quid or so.
I was under the impression that I can raise an appeal within 10 days of PayPal’s decision, but I may be wrong.

It is for 1 item, which is a watch
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 January, 2021 - 03:26 PM)Sanitise Wrote: Show More
I was under the impression that I can raise an appeal within 10 days of PayPal’s decision, but I may be wrong.

99% of the time paypal will just decide the same. Send me some more info in DM, such as what the refunded (or you) did and why it failed, I may be able to help.
Sanitise  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 January, 2021 - 03:28 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(04 January, 2021 - 03:26 PM)Sanitise Wrote: Show More

99% of the time paypal will just decide the same. Send me some more info in DM, such as what the refunded (or you) did and why it failed, I may be able to help.

Could you PM me your Discord or Telegram, we can get talking much quicker on there - thank you.

Also, I’ve left a reply to a sales thread of yours as I’m interested in your service